chapter 3

I woke up on the couch to the smell of salty air breezing through the French doors, and the smell of something cooking. "Hey good morning." I heard coming from the kitchen Warren was cooking breakfast. "Good morning hey, I was going to make breakfast this morning." I said in a joking way "Well I got to it first, I guess you'll have to do it tomorrow" Warren said with a smile as she poured out the eggs into a pain on the stovetop.  "I guess so." I said well I was yawning.

I got up off the couch and walked to the bedroom to put on my bathing suit. I walked back into the kitchen and started making some coffee, I sat on top of the counter while I waited for my coffee to be done. "Em the eggs are done." Warren said "okie dokie." I said as I jumped off the counter grabbing my coffee in my hand. "We should sit outside." Warren said while putting avocado on her toast "Good idea." I mumble as I biting off a peace of Warren's toast "Hey!" She said I giggled "What, I was just making sure it was safe for you to eat." As I faked a big smile, wrinkly my nose.

After we cleaned up breakfast we laid out side in the sun for about an hour "I'm getting in the water because I tan better." I said turning around to see Warren had fallen asleep while reading her book. I laughed as I ran  out into the cool ocean water. I was in the ocean for awhile until I saw a jellyfish which I am terrified of, so I got out. I splashed Warren with the cold ocean water dripping for my bathing suit, I woke her up "Hey, she said." pulling the book off of her face that had fallen there when she fell asleep. I looked at her and started to laugh "I told you, you'd end up looking like a red lobster." 
"Oh no, do I really." She said getting up and shaking the sand off her
"Nah, I'm just joking with, but you do look a little red." I said truthfully
"Okay good." Warren said as she side and relief  "Are we going to start getting ready to go to the mall?" Warren asked "Yeah, for sure."  I said as I started to pick up my beach towel, and walked back up to the house.

After about 1 hour of getting ready we were ready to go to the mall. I called the Uber as Warren was sitting on the couch putting on her red Converse. "He'll be here in about 5 minutes." I said walking back into the bedroom to  grab my purse. "Emma his here, come on." Warren said well walking out the door, I ran out following her from behind.

We pull up to twin Palms mall and got out of the Uber "Thank you so much." Warren said while I looked at the map of the mall. "Where should we go first?" I said while the L.A. breezes blowed my brown hair, good I curled it because it would have looked crazy if it wasn't. "Oh, we should go to Victoria Secret." Warren said excitingly "I could so go for a new bra." She said as she headed off in the  direction of the store. As we walked in the story and I started looking around, I saw this cute little pastel pink lace top and patching bottoms. "Ooo that's cute." Warren said walking up to me with a hand full of bras "You should get that." "As much as I would like to get it, when would I ever wear it, it's not like I have anyone to show it off to." I said looking at the ground

"Em you should get it for yourself." Warren said while checking out. Maybe she's right I should get it. "I think I will." Looking up at Warren smiling confidently.

We had been at the mall for most of the afternoon as we walked in the sun light toward the last couple of story we hadn't go in yet, "Look a thrift store!" I got excited thrift stores were my favorite, I loved being thrifty "I'm going in here." I said looking at Warren who had her hands full of bags, I laughed "You need help there?" I said laughingly "No, no I don't need help." Warren said struggling to hold  all of them. "You know what I'll stay out here, I better not go in there because I'll want to buy something." Warren said laughing as she sat down on a bentch.

I walked in the thrift story it was pretty small and kinda dark, but I think that's because I was just walking in the sun which was in my eyes there was only two other people in the story besides me, I noticed. I started to look, I  was finding a whole bunch of cute stuff that I really liked, I grabbed so many stuff that my hands were full.

I heard my favorite song come on over the loud speaker of the story it was New Hope Clubs new song Love Again I started to bop as I made my way over to the sun glasses, and I hit the rack it started to move I quickly grabbed it while dropping some of my stuff on the ground. "Oh gosh!" I said awkwardly in frustration. I leaned down to start picking up the things I had dropped to hear a male voice, say "You need help?"