chapter 6

It was now evening, as Warren and I sat on the couch both straring down at my phone. "Should I really text him?" I questioned looking up at Warren biting my lip "I'm kinda scared, why'd he even give his phone number anyways." "Are you really that dumb, it's because he probably likes you!" Warren said looking up at me making a face at me. "Stop looking at me like that." I said in a sassy ton of voice as I through a
pellow from the couch at her. "Give me your phone Em!" Warren said while reaching for my phone "Your not going to just throw away a chance to get to know an amazing hot actor, this is a life time chance!"  Warren said as she got my phone, and started texting him. "Hey is this Leo?" "And send." Warren said as she hit the send button "Your welcome be sure to thank me at your guys wedding." She said as she sat down on the couch with a confident look on her face.

"Oh gosh, I can't believe you did that." I said sitting there in my PJs bitting my nails, I was so neavours. "What if he doesn't text back?" I said as my phone screen lit up

"Yes it is, who my this be?"

I jumped as I yelled "He texted me back!" "What he'd say?" Warren said as she turned on the Office "He just asked who it was." I said "Well tell him it's you silly." Warren said as she was laughing at the TV

"It's Emma, the girl who keeps dropping stuff, whenever your around😂😬."

Right away he texted back

"I was wondering when you'd text me Em😂."

"Yeah. Cool thing you did there with the napkin, pretty smooth."

"What can I say."
"I didn't want to scary you, so I thought of that."

"Well it was pretty cool."

"Yeah, so umm I was wondering would you maybe like to go out tomorrow if your not busy of course 😏?"

I could feel my heart beat faster I slapped Warren's leg "What he say?" She mubbled "You were right he just asked me out." I said as a smile grew across my face. Warren perked up "Your going to say yes right Em?" Warren said with the face she made that told me that I don't have a choice. "Yeah, your right this is a life time chance, it's not going to hurt me." I said as a hugged her saying "Thanks for being a supporting friend." Even though if I took this chance I didn't want to get hurt, because I did really like him, but I wasn't 100% sure he felt the same. I texted him back.

"Sure, I'd like that🤗!"

"Great, where can I pick you up?"

I gave him the address of the beach house and I sat back on the couch, and loudly said "I can't believe this is happening, it's like I'm in a dream."
"I can't believe it either, my friend dating Leo DiCaprio." Warren said as she walked into the kitchen. "I'm not dating him." I said as I turned around to see what Warren was doing she was getting ice cream "Ooo can I have some." I said she didn't says anything because she had a spoon in her mouth Warren just walked over to me and handed me a bowl full, "Your the best." I said as she sat down next to me.

***************************
I woke up with a smile on my face, knowing I was going on a date with a teen heart throb. I jumped out of the white sheeted bed and slide to the kitchen to make me a cup of coffee I wanted to enjoy the morning outside.