Part 10

CAMILA was busy on her weekly report when someone knocked.

"Come in," she just said then she heard the door opened and she never leave her eyes on the computer screen.

"Sweetheart..."

When Camila heard it, she frowned secretly and made a quick glance to her boyfriend Shawn, then back to her doing, "what are you doing here?"

"Can I talk to my girlfriend now?"

"I have no time, I'm doing my weekly report."

"Okay, sweetie I'm sorry."

"Just leave me alone, please."

"Just forgive me sweetie, that's all, please, I promise I won't do anything crazy."

"Can't you see what I'm doing then you're opening it up? Shawn please enough of your promise, I'm getting tired of it."

"Sweetheart..."

"Please leave."

"I hope it's not about that raven hair," and he left.

And Camila sighed and went back to her work. After a second someone knocked again.

"I told you to leave right?!" Camila said with frustrated tone.

"It's me Jauregui," replied from the outside of the room.

Camila stopped when she heard it, "oh no..."

"Are you busy?"

"Uhh—" and she quickly tidy her table and look comfortable, "wait a second..."

"I can leave if you're busy."

"No, please wait," and she fix herself, "okay you may come in."

And Lauren got in. Her brows furrowed when she felt some uncomfortable atmosphere inside the Council.

"Hmm you visit."

"Uh," and she walk towards her, "I forgot to give you this," and handed it.

Camila accepted it, "what is this?"

"It's an agreement paper, that's what Pres. Vives said."

"Vives?"

"Yeah, she handed it to me and she said you will sign at the bottom."

"What kind of agreement is this?"

"Regarding the incident, you have the time to read if you want."

Camila's face lit up when she heard it, 'I have the time to read, then it means Lauren will stay here for a minute, like having her for a minute alone, oh I love that,' "uh Lauren you will give it immediately to Vives after I sign, right?"

"Yeah, because she needs it, she will just provide a copy for you, it's the original."

"You could wait?"

"Yeah, sure," and she look around and found a sofa.

"I'm really sorry."

"It's okay," and she went to the sofa and sit there.

'The truth is I just wanted to see you so please bear with me, I don't know why I feel this way towards you and I only think of one reason and that is I think I fell in love with you already,' and she stopped when she noticed Lauren's eyes was on hers, and she got blush on that, "w-what is it?"