Part 11

"YOU really did come here to sign that paper," Vives said when Camila enters at the Executive Room followed by Lauren.

"Of course, it's only a reminding that I'm keeping my promise."

"It's a deal then."

"Yeah and from now on, if anything happens bad between Shawn and Lauren inside the campus, I'll defend Lauren."

"I will remember that," and she turns to Ally, her VP, "take note of it Ally."

"I already did, Pres. Vives."

"You also heard it Jauregui."

"I know."

"We will leave now."

And Camila and Lauren left.

"I think there's a World War 3 between you and Vives everytime you see each other, uhm—don't think it falsely," Lauren said after they get out of the room.

"Oh that, don't worry I will not hold a grudge about it Lo."

"Okay."

"The truth is, I don't know, on her side, she always treat me as her enemy."

"It's maybe on the rankings, you always go on top and Vives on the 2nd."

"Maybe, how did you know?"

"You really think I don't care in my surroundings huh?" 'if only you knew my love.'

"I didn't mean that."

"I know."

"Don't forget okay, anytime you need me just go to the SCRoom."

"I will, go take a lunch, I leave now."

"Yeah, you too Lo, take lunch, take care," and Lauren smiled on her, a thing that made her giggle and Lauren left, she then went back to the SCRoom to take her lunch, she always bring lunch, 'I couldn't believe that she could make me giggle just by her smile, Jauregui charm I guess,' and she sighed, 'she also know I'm always on the top, she knows about me,' and she let out a happy sigh again.

"Pres. Camila."

Camila turn her head lightly and saw Dinah, Shawn's friend and also her friend, she's disappointed that Dinah always on Shawn's side rather than with her, but she didn't hold a grudge to her, "what do you need?"

"Can I talk to you in private, it's important."

"Sure, come in," and she open the door on the SCRoom then she get in, Dinah tailing her.

Once they get in, closing the door behind, Dinah immediately confront Camila.

"What's been between you and Jauregui?"

When hearing it, Camila look seriously to Dinah, "do I really need to answer that?" and she sit.

"Yeah."

"Well, she's my friend."

"Your special friend," and Camila looked at her like she wanted to read her.

"What are you trying to say Dinah? You confronted me like you're my girlfriend than I am with Shawn."

"It's for my friend."