Regrets

credit to the artists and Thomas Astruc, Zagtoons, etc
-Mouse
————————————————————————
Chloe's PoV
"Right, how are you going to teach me to be good?" I ask Luka.
"Well, Miss Bourgeois, first things first, we should get some pizza-"
"Absolutely NOT! Are you being ridiculous? The amount of calories in that is UTTERLY RIDICULOUS-" I freeze as I look at Luka who sighs.
Frustratedly, I pout, "sorry..."
"It's ok, that was just a test. Second thing we'll do is talk about you. Tell me about what makes you angry and upset."
I look down at my fingers. Do I lie... or tell the truth? What do I-
"Chloe... we can move on if you'd like," he says kindly.
I shake my head, "no, I, I should let you know though. It's not good." He nods as though he is motioning to me to continue.
"So... you know my mom and dad, right? Well they have a bad relationship. I'd always be sad at home. The only thing that could help me feel better was a teddy bear from when I was 3. It's something that gives me comfort...but I was embarrassed by it. Anyways, one time someone almost found out. Marinette. She, was my friend for a year at school along with Sabrina. I got mad at her because she almost find out and from that day, cut off Marinette. Sabrina was indebted to me so she had stayed since then. Of course, I regretted it deeply and I was too ashamed to apologise. So I didn't. A-and, it was STUPID because everyone obviously found out and has hated me since then and my mom and dad didn't have a good relationship so they were too busy arguing rather than to teach me how to be a good person and I didn't, no, I don't know h,how."
There is a silence and I struggle to keep my tears in. Luka then opens his arms for a hug.
...I bawl and bury my head into his chest, "I'm sorry! I feel sorry for all the people I've hurt! Why can't I be better!"
"Let it all out. Tell me EVERYTHING."
"WHY?!" I cry, "why Luka? You don't even know me."
"Because, everyone needs someone to talk to."
"Well," I sniff, "there's also my akumatizations... there is antibug, then queen wasp, then miracle queen... WHAT was I thinking?"
"Tell me about each of them Chloe."
I nod and take a deep breath, "antibug... was when I got upset because I had TOLD Ladybug that the akuma was in one place and she decided not to listen to me! I mean, I know I'm a terrible person but she just ignored me... I was fuming..."
"Mmm hmm?"
"And... she got all the praise...in fact, I'm not even mad about that! I'm mad that she didn't apologise for not listening to me! For Queen Wasp, I was upset at my mom. She has been gone most of my life and even after that, wants to be with my friend rather than me? How am I SUPPOSED to act?"
"I understand..."
"...you do?"
"I mean, I don't have a dad so..."
I blush and pat his shoulder, "I'm so sorry..."
"Don't be, its not your fault."
I flinch, "sorry, was that bad?"
"No, no, it was being comforting...that was good..."
"What about Miracle Queen?"
"Hah, that was because Ladybug. Again."
I sadly look down and Luka pats my shoulder, "it's ok. This will help me help you. Well done Chloe."
I nod, blushing slightly to the degree that I had to stand and turn around, "umm... did you say pizza?"
He smiles, "if you want-"
BZZZZ.
"Ah, my phone. Give me a minute! Hello? Hey Marinette. I'm with Chloe. Because I'm helping her be good. Because she wants help. A professional won't understand her. Why? Because she has feelings buried deep inside her. I can't tell you anymore about my client. Date at- oh... ok... bye..."
I watch him as I play some music.
"Look into his angel eyes, hmmm," I sing along and hum at some parts.
"Don't look to deep into those angel eyes..."

An hour later...
"When I kissed the teaaacher! When I kissed the teaaacher! When I kissed the teaaaacher! When I kissed the teaaaacher! When I kissed the teacher!"
Luka plays a riff and I whoop.
"We were AWESOME!" I squeal as I give him a hug.
...
"Sorry!" I blush as I pull away.
He blushes slightly, "ok, I mean, umm, it's ok."
"KNOCK KNOCK! Hey Luka!"
"Oh, Ronaldo! Hey! Chloe, this is-"
"Dude, why are you with HER?!"
I sadly look down.
"What-"
"DUDE, she betrayed Ladybug."
I sniff as I feel my tears fall down again, "I-I'm sorry..."
I run to the balcony after paying the guy swiftly.
"Umm... Chloe?" Luka says and I throw the plate that I was holding. It smashed.
"ENOUGH. I'm done already. What's the point when the whole city thinks I'm a nightmarish nuisance!" I slide down my back on the balcony gating. He comes to my side. I cry. I just cry and cry and cry. The tears come out and he hugs me.

Luka's PoV
"Well...my shirts wet now..." I laugh, trying to liven up the mood. She brushes up the plate pieces.
"Humph..."
I looks at the pizza box and plate it up. She walks in and is about to walk to her bed when I say, "Chloe. Come sit."
Meandering slightly, she sits next to me.
"I'm here," I say.
"Umm... and?"
"Whilst I'm here, I'll always be here. Nowhere else."
I look at her.

After we've eaten, I leave, "Chloe. Remember. You can do it! I'm here if you need me to."
"Thanks Luka... c, can I get your number in case-"
"Sure!"
———————————————————————— Chapter 2 is finished! Is Chloe...
-Mouse