Bonding Time!

After getting out the shower I grabbed some clothes. I decided to put effort some appearance. I found a pair of ripped jeans and a black long sleeved crop top. I put on combat boots with some flowers on the sides. I threw my hair up in a messy bun and did my makeup. I walked out of my room. "Now where is the lounge?" I said out loud to myself. All of a sudden a voice came out of nowhere. "It is down the hall miss." I jumped. I remember it was just the AI. "Thank you, it's JARVIS right?" The voice spoke. "Yes miss it is." I smiled and headed down the hallway. I walked into room. "Hiya!" I said and began to run. I ran and jumped on the couch. Everyone laughed. "So we were thinking a game night, how's that sound sweetie?" Clint asked. I smiled and nodded. "Sounds fun!" Tony clapped. All of sudden we were all gathered around the TV playing Super Smash Bros. I moved over to sit next to Steve. "Here need some help?" I asked. He smiled and nodded. I showed him how to work the controller. "Anyone hungry?" Natasha asked. There were agreements all throughout the room. "How about Chinese?" Steve said. I smiled. "Sounds good to me!" I said. "I'll order." Tony said. He got on the phone and began to order in Mandarin. His pronunciation was awful. I got up and snatched the phone. I then finished placing the order. "Okay it'll be here soon." I said as I hung up and tossed him his phone back. I went back and sat next to Clint. "How do you speak Mandarin?" Tony asked. "I just do, it's something I've learned." I shrugged. "How many languages do you speak?" Bruce asked. I thought for a moment. "6 I think." I continued. "French, Spanish, Mandarin, Japanese, Russian, and English of course." They all smiled. Soon the food was there and we were all eating. We were all playing games and talking until it was around 1am. I got up. "I have classes in the morning, Goodnight everyone!" I went around giving hugs and kisses and then went to my room. On my way out I heard Steve say "She's perfect isn't she?" There we're agreements all throughout the room. I went up to my room and changed into pajamas. I then set my alarm and read Harry Potter until going to sleep.