Finding Out A Secret

Tony's POV-

"Guys Catie isn't home yet, and she should be I'm getting worried." He said to the group.
"Well where would she be?" Natasha asked. "Jarvis pull up Catie's location please." Steve smirked. "You have a tracker in her car?" Tony smiled and nodded. "Damn straight I do, we have enemies." Then Jarvis spoke up. "She is on broadway sir." Tony then clapped his hands. "Road trip everyone, let's go!" All of the Avengers piled into a car heading to see their mate.

Catie's POV-
"Okay places people!" The director called out. "Catie start your sequence!" I nodded and took my place. "Action!" The director yelled.
I began to sing.

"September 1st, 1989
Dear Diary."
I began my sequence. Reciting my lines.

"You know, you know, you know, life could be beautiful I pray, I pray for a better way, if we changed back then we can change again, we can be beautiful, just not today!" I sang

Third POV-
The Avengers walked into the building it said Catie. It was theatre. It was the theatre that had a broadway show called Heathers that everyone loved. They stood at the back of the theatre looking for their mate when they heard a voice sing.

"You know, you know, you know, life can be beautiful
You hope, you dream, you pray, and you get your way
Ask me how it feels looking like hell on wheels
My god it's beautiful
I might be beautiful
And when your beautiful it's a beautiful frickin day!" Catie sang that high note.

Catie's POV-
I finished singing the high note. Then I heard applause which wasn't normal. I looked in the back of the theatre and saw my mates. I ran up to them. "What are you guys doing here?" I said. Natasha spoke up. "We were worried when you didn't come home so we found out where you were and came here." She said. "I didn't know you were an actor!" Clint said. "I'm a big theatre nerd, I'm actually the lead in this musical and we have a show later this week so I need to rehearse." Tony spoke up. "I didn't know you could sing so beautifully kitten!" I blushed. "I'm a trained singer and dancer actually." I said quietly. "Of course you are, you are just perfect." Bruce said. I smiled and blushed. "Let's get out of here I've done all I can do today without straining my voice."
We all walked out of the building. Tony, Steve, and Bruce rode with me while the rest went in the other car. We talked all the way back to the tower.