ColoradoColumbine

So today I'm going to bring in a great friend of mine to write a chapter....blah blah blah.... Don't own character.... Uncle Troll Riordan... read on.

/////

Heya. ColoradoColumbine here. As you probably all ready know I am a good friend of bxsic0lly_rxm0n. So yeah my chapter. Yay.
/////
So what the h-e double hockey sticks is with the whole forbidden to have kids and you have kids anyway? What the heck is with that?
"I'm a daughter of Artemis."
"I'm a daughter of Hestia!"
DONT YOU GET THAT THEY ARENT ALLOWED TO HAVE KIDS???????????? OMG!!!
And why oh why do you need to be so powerful?
" I'm a kid of Zeus!"
"I'm a kid of Hades!"
"Oh, yeah and just like a million other demigods out there I'm a son of Poseidon."
/////
Oh, and what the heck is with orbs? What the heck is with that? I have eyes people. I have eyeballs! *dramatic gasp.* Oh, no I'm not normal, send me to Tartarus! See and my eyes don't change color! They are B-R-O-W-N! Huh, never heard of it. Whaaaaaaaaaaaa?
/////
So, yeah I'm a daughter of Athena totally underrated. Oh! Magical, powerful new demigod! Go on a quest to save the world! OMG, is this your best friend? *swoon* HE'S SO HOT!!! Ohmigod, will you marry me super-powerful, handsome demigod?
*facepalm*

////

Ok ColoradoColumbine said she is tired.

BYE

And also check out her books, Breaking Faith and Prophecy of Betrayal.