ch 1 - what'd you do?

started 1/11/2019

on a peaceful day, lots of couples were hanging out at the garden beside the lake including the tom and jerry not-so- called couple. let's just pray none of them would die as both were very hyperactive.

"sisss you have to see this!!!," screamed a blonde boy to a girl that just arrived. she looked so puzzled but still manage to contain herself after getting dragged by the boy.

'what is it again, Noah? you better have a good reason for not-even-trying and almost killed me.' she said with a glare. the blonde smiled innocently. he quickly reached for his phone and shoved in on her face.

'Woah, slow down their boi. I'm not runni- wAiT, WHY THE HELL AM I IN THERE??!!.' the blonde was taken aback as she snatches the phone from his grip. he sat on a bench behind them; waiting for her to return his phone.

'you visited EXO at their company and never told me?? I mean THEIR COMPANY.'

'haizz, bro, trust me, it was not my idea to go there. it was Eve's.'

'It's EVEN MORE CRAZY THAT IT WAS HER IDEA. how did they let you in?' she noticed the dramatic changes in his voice. the difference is so ethereal. wHat-

'Well, um, it's like this, basically their company joint venture with my father's company so..' the blonde raised his left eyebrows. well, there he goes again. he always does that when he's confused.

'well, that upmost explains everything. I can imagine the rest.' he chuckled. look at this kid. I knocked his head with the bottle he was holding.

'that was your purpose of torturing me like this???'

'i barely even do anything to you and you said 'tHaT waS yOur pUrpOse oF tOrtuRing mE lIke tHiS' he snorted after mimicking me. mad, I stepped on his feet with no mercy.

'oUChHHHh. YOU BRAT-' when she looked at her, she already ran off with his snacks and his phone. wAit-

'LILLO YOU UNGRATEFUL RAT GIMME MY PHONE BACK YOU CAN TAKE THE SNACKS'

-----------------------------

at a bungalow at Ecity

'camyyyy, when will you come back?'
'aw honey, I told you I'd be back in a few'
'but I already feel like a decade. my days are not complete if I couldn't torture you.' she chuckled after hearing her whine after a while.

'tsk tsk, you and your clingy ass. I'll only be gone for a year and you're already whining much. aigoo, what should i do with youu'

'And oh, i need to go to the doctor's'

'What?? Why?! Did something happened?'

'Yeah, i broke my leg falling for you'

'I- *blushes* omg lillo, y-you're getting better in pickups line. make sure to use it right. my sis was disgusted. she thought we were lesbian skskks' they both laughed so hard. but then a voice interrupts their call.

"miss camelia, I need my file here" a man voice was heard.
"ya ya, on my way"

'oh, Lillo, I need to go now, boss calling~'

'that old man will never let us talk in peace. you should tell me if you want to change job'

'haa, this job is fine. he's quite handsome but a bit stern sometimes. overall it is fine'

'hmph, too bad. okay, byeee, take care'
'you too Hons'
beep beep.

she looked at her profile picture of Camelia and her. ahh, I miss her much hm. that brat, she suddenly disappeared when I went to her house. she vanished into thin air for like a week, then popped a message out of nowhere stating that she's fine. I was worried sick when she disappeared without a single message, I thought she was dead. ah, to think about it again, makes me want to knock her head so hard I hope she faints.

she sat on a black sofa in the living room. she stared into the abyss after playing a song on a ceiling speaker. just some sad...depressing songs to cheer her melancholic heart. we do this all the time,right?. eventually, we get better as the songs changes, do you get it?

with no apparent reason. her chest felt heavy, it felt like it's gonna burst. she tried lifting her hands to wipe cold sweat on her forehead. she turned to her unmoved hand; thousands of feelings raid her mind. what..am I.... paralyze? she clocks around to find her phone, but her eyes catches something terrifying. she froze in terror as she'd saw a blackened, dark and obviously mystic creature appeared on the corner of her ceiling. horrified, her brain was unable to think. the creature spot her and stare straight at her eyes. its eyes were decorated with blackened-red veins.

oh, did this ghost died in a tragic death? maybe she spends her day looking for some weak preys, like me. or is just searching for a friend? sheesh, stop being stupid lillo, the ghost would be planning for your death; and you're out here empathising with it? goddamn it, i think for a bit we forgot that a very unpleasant creature is in a room with me.

she wanted to scream, shout for help but her voice just couldn't find its way out. slowly the creature reached its hand out without breaking the stare and smiled in a daunting way.

'too scary for you?' it mocked her; followed with a creepy laughed that filled the room.

finished 6/12/2019