Halloween special * Pocket universe*

Bakugou- Hannahaki

Mina- E-girl / Emo? Rocker?

Denki- Suki ( avatar last air bender)

Sero- Venom

Kirishima- Gender bend

Jiro- vsco girl

The Irony of the costume Mina had picked out for him did not escape Bakugou. For some reason she though it would be hallarious if they all dressed up as something they where not. Bakugou Not giving two flying fucks what his costume was had agreed to let her pick out his costume.

Now he had 27 roses of varing sizes glues all over his body accompanied by fake blood and a look that could kill a cow.One of his eyes was blocked by a massive rose, but if anything it made him fook more intimadating. " You think this is fucking funny don't you?" Bakugou growled as Mina stuck the last rose below his eye.

" Oh common' What are the chances you'd ever get Hannahaki? It would be terrifing if you did because" And Mina puased to pharse this, " They'd have to be totally astounding for you to love them,Someone real special." She was Dressed with a black and red striped Long sleeved shirt, under a rocker band t-shirt. She had drawn tiny hearts under her eyes and was wearing of all things leather pants and leather boots that added 5 inches to her height.

Despite her not beign aware of Bakugous impending death from the very things she joyfully glued to his face Bakugou had one thought run through his head, She was right. That moron was right he had fallen in love for the single most amazing person in the whole fucking world. Bakugou had a fleeting thought that maybe this wouldn't be his death, before he shook it off. He wasn't going to die tonight. There was going to be a party, he wouldn't even think about tit onight. " hey where's shitty hair?" Bakugou asked,

" oh he's getting ready with tetsu tetsu, his date."

...

...

...

" he's fucking what." Bakugou asked, his chest tightening, but the medicine was working, because he could quite feel flowers tickling the back of his throat. He knew he'd probably be in the bathroom already if it wasn't working.

" Yeah Tetsu asked him to the party, you didn't know?"

*~*

About ten minutes later they were all ready to go. The party was being hosted in the gym. Someone, probably Ururaka had put streamers all around the ceiling . It was lit purple and a fog machine was going somewhere. There was a table with food set up against one wall and a couple chairs around the room. It looked like all of class 1-A, Some of class B and even some of the tech support students where here. Music was blaring from the speakers. Bakugou hadn't been there for ten seconds and he knew he should have stayed in bed. "I'm fucking leaving." Bakugou said turning to go.

" Bakugou, at least let me get a group selfie!" Mina whined, " I out so much work into our costumes!" She gestured to where Denki stood talking to Shinsou dressed in an aizawa costume. He wore a two tone green kimono, with a darker green chest plate. He was wearing a brown wig with a head piece, a white face paint. Bakugou had not clue how Mina had convinced him to dress as Suki. A character from an American show he and Mina watched. Near by Sero was dressed in a black body suit with a white symbol, Venom from a super hero movie. Mina had also designed Jairo's costume, she had her hair pulled into two pony tails with scrunchies she had several adoring her wrists and she carried a hydro flask. Mina had explained she was a ... something girl? Bakugou couldn't be bothered to remember, because as he scanned the crowd he saw Kiri. Dressed as a a girl, with a skirt and stockings, he appeared to be some form of little red riding hood. And he was dancing with a a shark. More specifically, it was Tetsu tetsu dressed as a shark.