chapter 2

morning, selinas house, canada land.

selina sighed, throwing her papers on the floor.

mira jumped over the back of the couch, she was bumbing at selinas house.

"whats up? she drank selinas juice like a hoe.

"i cant find my poutine recipe anywhere..." selina was very stressed.

"you and your canada foods, So when do i move in?"

"never, now help me take out the garbage."

selina and mira were taking out the garbage bags, they dropped them in the garbage bin outback. selina had headed inside when mira had spotted something. 

"Selina look! its him!"

selina turned to see mumbo walking down an alley way. "whats he doing?"

Mira had stayed silent, selina was going to suggest following him. but mira had read her mind and was already headed down the alley way.

mumbo was conversing with a man in a dark outfit, he wore a mask and was offering a variety of evil gadgets in his coat.

mumbo agreeded with something, and bought something and walked something out of the alley.

mira and selina hid around the corner, mumbo barely missed them, whistling non challant as he made his way down the road.

"even his whistle is hot" mira moaned while selina left her behind to find out what the evil man was doing.

mid evening, mumbos lair, canada land.

mumbo held the silver ball infront of him, it had a white strip down the center and a red button that seemed to active it. 

selina peeked in the doorway, mira was by her side.

"what do you think hes doing with that?"

mira shrugged, she was more preocupied with his freshly groomed facial hair. 

Mumbo laughed evily and pressed the button, the ball seemed to suck him into another dimension.

selina gasped and pulled mira into his lab "Hes gone! where did he go??"

mira oohed and awwed at all the redstone stuff she somehow understood because shes quite clearly a rocket scientist.

there was alot of gadgets and gizmos in the room, NONE OF THEM MADE SENSE but they were still pretty cool to look at. mira was gawking at them, she even tasted a couple. redstone continued to elude selina.

selina picked up a thin, long metal pipe, tiliting it spiled a red dust onto the floor. "becare full selina!! you're going to break that apparatus.!"

selina scoffed and went to set it down, but dropped it onto the floor when mumbo appeared behind them.

mira giggled she had always wanted him to get behind her an-

"whAT are YOU doing in MY lab!?"

"execuse me!" selina did not like being accused of breaking and entering. "What are you doing with that evil gadget??"

"i am clearly taking over the world." 

"no thats my job" 

"how are YOU going to take over the world?? you can even get your ice cream machine to work!!"

selina was offended, this was the time to signal her minions to steal the magic ball. and by her minnions i mean j because grian is like 1"1 and probably couldnt even climb the stairs they definitly took.

selina had resorted to drawing her katana that she had stolen from logan, this wasnt suprising.

mumbo had no weapons.... or so they thought, his many machines sprang to life but half of them probably only made tea because ehs fucking british what did you expect.

selina obviously won the battle. and proceeded to make her escape. she did not bring mira. it was too much work.