Sweet n Sexy

Whip cream, chocolate syrup, and rope. The perfect recipe for a good time.

He stares at her with hunger in his eyes. She doesn't notice at first, seeing as she's busy washing the dishes. After a few moments of thinking, he comes to a decision and walks over to her. She jumps slightly as he grabs her waist from behind and kisses her neck, lightly biting her ear before turning his face towards hers. "Wanna have some fun tonight?"

She smirks, excited for whatever new game he's thought of this time. "You lead the way, baby," she says. She quickly dries her hands and follows him into the bedroom.

He lifts her shirt, and she complies by lifting her arms up. Tracing his hands down her curves before reaching to unhook her bra. As he does this, he kisses her neck again, leaving the beginning of a hickey in his tracks.

She moans softly, unbuttoning and pulling down her jeans for him. Once her bra is off, she moves back for a moment to kick the jeans off her ankles. She boldly kisses him on the lips while pulling her panties down, now fully naked.

He places his hand in the middle of her chest and pushes her onto the bed, hard enough that she falls with a soft thump, but light enough that she doesn't get scared. He follows suit with one knee on the bed as he leans down to growl in her ear "Stay right where you are, angel."

She watches in anticipation as he reaches under the bed and pulls out the rope. Understanding what he wants, she holds out her hands, ready for him to tie them together. She still shows confidence by staring at him as he works.

He steps back to take off his shirt. She watches him with the same hungry eyes he had for her. He throws his shirt to the side along with her clothes, and pushes her farther onto the bed. He takes her tied hands and hooks them on one of the bed posts while moving his other hand up her thigh.

She gasped at the sudden pleasure, closing her eyes and leaning into it. In moments, she's wet and ready for more, but he pulls away, looking her in the eyes as he licks his fingers. She whines slightly, squeezing her legs together.

He gets off the bed and tells her, "I'll be back angel," before walking out of the room and back into the kitchen. Opening the fridge, he almost immediately finds what he's looking for: whip cream and chocolate syrup.

She waits patiently for her love to return, wondering what he would need that's not already in the room. The realization hits her when she hears the fridge door shut, and is confirmed when he walks back into the room.

He shakes the can of whip cream as he walks toward her, setting the chocolate syrup on the bedside table for later. He grabs her jaw with one hand and sprays whip cream into her mouth with the other before leaning down and kissing her. "Sweet, just like you, angel,"

She blushes at the compliment and licks whip cream off of her top whip. "Thank you daddy," she says in the most innocent voice she can muster. She shivers at the cold whip cream he sprays onto each nipple, but is even more excited than before.

He positions himself half-on-top of her with one knee in between her legs and the other on her side. He bends down to start licking, one hand finding its way downward. He starts on the right nipple, slowly circling around the whip cream. He licks it up, then places his whole mouth on her nipple and lightly sucks, causing her to moan. He puts one finger inside of her as he picks his head up and starts on her left nipple.

She whines, wanting more. Shivers are sent throughout her body from the stimulation and she squeezes her eyes shut. She pulls one knee up while he licks her nipple, allowing for her to push down on his hand while he does so. Once he's done with the left, he growls in her ear, "Desperate much?" Even more shivers course through her body.