Chapter 1 - Take off

It had been months since the digi destined had defeated their latest enemy and they thought is was time for a well deserved break. Each of them were excited about the trip and packed up to get ready for the summer of their lives. Or so they thought.

"Kari, what's this Hawaii place were going to?" Gatomon asked her partner. Kari smiled at her cat-like digimon. "It's an island, Gatomon, there are beaches and volcanoes." Gatomon peered at her with annoyed eyes. "Cat's hate water Kari."

"Tai, does this Hawaii have lots of food?" Koromon asked Tai excitedly. "Tons Koromon, me and you are gonna have a blast with everyone, so lets go." Tai marched out of the room ready to go. "Tai…TAI" "WHAT" "You forgot to pack…" "Oh, right thanks Koromon."

"Sora, I'm worried this is your first vacation without me." Her mom explained concerned. "Mom, I'll be fine, I'll be with all my friends and… Tai." "That surprisingly doesn't make me feel better." Her mom said. "He would never let anything happen to me mom." "I know Sora, just be careful." "Don't worry I'll take care of her Sora's mom." Yokomon said as she jumped out of Sora's suitcase. "Thank you Yokomon" her mom said smiling.

"Palmon, does this dress make me look like blueberry?" Mimi said looking at her self in the mirror. "Mimi….this is the 12th dress you've tried on today and that's not including the other outfits you made me look over." "Oh, Palmon I'm sorry, I just have to look perfect for this trip." "So Izzy will like you?" Palmon asked with a devilish smirk. Mimi blushed "NO, now if you don't mind I have to find a good outfit because I like to look nice not because ok Izzy…" "Whatever you say Mimi." Palmon said still smirking.

"Hey Matt, pick a hat for me to take to Hawaii." Matt looked disgusted. "T.K. you should go with not wearing a hat at all." "Matt I have to take a hat with me it's my signature besides Kari likes it." "That's only because she loves you." Matt whispered under his breath only loud enough for Tsunomon and Patamon to hear. They giggled in amusement.

"Joe…joe…JOE." Gomomon yelled. "Oh what is it Gomomon?" "Stop studying that stupid textbook we're gonna be late the flight leaves in an hour." "Huh?...Oh shoot your right we gotta get going!"

"Izzy I think we're all set and ready to go." Tentamon said peering through his rain coat. "Prodigious" Izzy responded. He got up and set for the door. "Yay, I hope I get to tan my armor." Tentamon said excited.

"Ken,Cody LETS GO!" Yolei shouted from airport parking lot. The two boys followed knowing if Yolei was late she would be mad and it would be their fault. "How do you deal with this Ken." Cody asked curious. "I stay quiet and listen to what she says." Ken whispered back quietly. He looked over to see Yolei skipping through the parking lot and smiled. "Plus it helps that I love her."

"Aww man the time." Davis said to Veemon running through his room packing the remains of his pile of clothing to take. "DAVIS" He heard running in. "What do you want Jun?" Davis asked annoyed. "PLEASE take me with you this might be by one time to get Matt to like me and I'll owe you forever…" "No" Davis said cutting her off and running out the door.

"Hey Yolie, Ken, and Cody." Kari said as her three friends walked over to the rest of the digidestined who had arrived a little while earlier. "Hi Kari" Yolie replied excited. "Well it looks like were all here" Tai said. "Ok so lets go Izzy said taking is eyes off of Mimi for the first time since she arrived running over to him in a yellow sunny sun dress with her brown waves of hair bouncing around her head.

"YES!" Tai said again with his fist in the air. "We can hit the beach I'm sure Sora wants to go swimming." "I didn't bring a bikini Tai" Sora replied looking annoyed. Tai looked down in disappointment. "Shame."

Mimi looked toward the gate. "Well enough of this lets head to Hawaii!" "Yes!" Izzy agreed a little to excited and Mimi turned to smile at him. He blushed badly. "To bad were not in Hawaii already Izzy you could have said your face was red do to the sun and not because Mimi smiled at you" Matt said amused.

"With my hat there will be no sunburns on me" T.K. announced proudly. "You're the man always thinking on your feet." Kari said flirting with T.K. Then T.K. too blushed and everyone laughed. "I'm sure Joe brought stuff that we'll need to" T.K. said taking the attention off him. "Of course." Joe replied. "I have 3 different first aid kits."

"Flight 209 ready to leave."

"LETS GO!" they all shouted determined. "WAIT FOR ME WAIT FOR ME!" they all turned around to see Davis running towards them panting. "Of course" Yolie sighed. "We forgot about Davis." They all laughed though Davis looked annoyed. They all then turned to get on the plane ready for a vacation not the adventure that was ahead of them.