Chapter 6 - The digi egg of talent

"I'm bored" Davis exclaimed after walking for an hour. "Let's go back to the resort. Mimi and Yolei are probably at some beach sun bathing right now making us look like idiots searching for them like this." Cody looked at him seriously. "Davis we all know that's not true. Something's wrong and we have to find them." Joe looked up. "At least Palmon and Hawkmon are with them. That should keep them safe until we're able to get to them." Izzy hadn't said a word since they had left. All he could focus on was Mimi.

The four walked up and ended up near a cave. "I'm not going in that thing." Davis announced. "Oh yes you are." Cody countered back. "Come on Davis with us as a team there's no need to be afraid." Veemon said. "Your right Veemon now let's go into the cave unless you guys are scared." Davis and Veemon marched towards the cave.

"Has he always had this big of a head?" Joe asked Cody. Cody sighed "Yes." "AHHHHHHHHHH" Davis came running from the cave and a digimon came out behind them. Davis dashed behind Joe. "VEEMON DIGIVOLVE."

"Digi armor energize"

Veemon armor digivolve to Flamedramon the fire of courage

Armadillomon armor digivolve to digmon the drill of knowledge

Gomamon digivolve to Ikakumon

Tentamon digivolve to Kabuterimon

Ikakumon digivolve to Zudomon

Kabuterimon digivolve to MegaKabuterimon

Izzy looked up. "His names Asuramon and he's an ultimate digimon."

"Fire crystal Shiva" he shot at Joe

"Vulcans Hammer"

"Mega Blaster"

"Fire Rocket"

"Gold Rush"

Asuramon went down. "Ok children you have proven you are indeed the chosen digidestined. Go through this cave and you will find the digi egg of talent. He put up his hand and the digimon went back to their rookie forms. Use the egg to level your digimon up to mega. He looked towards the volcano. The two girls are in there. Trapped. The dark lord won't rest until he defeats you. With these forms you should be able to stop him. Farewell.

Izzy looked at the volcano. "Mimi's in there so I'm going in." "We're going with you" Cody declared. "Let's try out the mega forms." Joe offered.

Veemon warp digivolve to Imperialramon

Armadillomon warp digivolve to Vikemon

Gomomon warp digivolve to Plesiomon

Tentamon warp digivolve to HerculesKabuterimon

"Wow" They all said and headed off for the volcano.