Chapter 4 - Light, Hope, Friendship, and ....Jun?

"So Matt how's your band going" Jun asked smiling and attempting to flirt with Matt. Matt on the other hand wanted to kill Davis for even leaving a shred of evidence so that Jun could find them. "Uh it's going good Jun." "Really that's great cause you know I'd love to come to you next concert…."

A few feet behind were T.K. and Kari. "So I think it's final that he hates Davis for life." T.K. claimed laughing at his brother. Kari giggled. "Oh well he could use a girl in his life." "True" T.K. responded. "Kari do you think I need a girl" Kari looked down sadly. "Oh T.K. why don't you just realize you already have a girl." "Who?" T.K. asked hoping for the answer he had waited years for. "Me T.K. Me Hikari Kamiya." She blushed and looked up at T.K. He smiled and knelt down and kissed her. "Good" he said. "Good? Then why'd you ask T.K." Kari said laughing. "I just wanted to make sure you felt the same way" he said thoughtfully.

"Humans are weird." Gabumon said as he walked watching Matt's annoyance of Jun. "You get used to it" Patamon said quietly.

The four walked for another twenty minutes until they came upon a lake. In the middle of the lake there was something glowing. Something none of them could quite see to indentify.

"How are we gonna get to the middle of the lake." Kari asked. "We could always swim" Matt replied. "OH no Matt I am NOT swimming" Jun pleaded with Matt. Well how else are we going to get over. "We could fly Kari" Gatomon said. "Right"

Digi armor energize. Gatomon armor digivolve to Nefertimon the angel of light.

Digi armor energize. Patomon armor digivolve to Pegasusmon the flying hope

They group flew over to the mini island to see the glowing light coming from a digi egg. Kari walked over and then a mermaid type digimon flew up from the water and attacked. "Kari" T.K. yelled. Gatomon and Patamon returned to their original forms. "Ready" they said. And Gabumon joined in.

Gatomon digivolve to Angewomon

Patamon digivolve to Angemon

Angemon digivolve to MagnaAngemon

Gabumon warp digivolve to MetalGarurumon

Mermainmon was the digimon and she looked like a dark mermaid.

"Celestial Arrow"

"Gate of destiny"

"Metal Wolf Claw"

She was taken out fast though. "You have proven yourself digi destined now you may take the egg of dreams to be able to digivolve into your mega forms if you already cannot do so. You will need this to defeat the dark lord. That is where your friends are" She disappeared into the water.

"Well I guess that was some type of test" Matt said in disbelief. "Well should we take the egg" T.K. asked. "Of course" Matt replied, "They have Mimi and Yolie. The only way to save them is to mega digivolve." "Right" T.K. and Kari said. They took the egg and held it up.

Angewomen digivolve to Magnadramon

MagnaAngemon digivolve to Seraphimon

"So where are we headed now" Kari asked T.K. "I guess wherever Yolie and Mimi are." "But T.K. we don't know where they are." He looked up but all he saw was a large volcano before them. "I think we should try the volcano."T.K. concluded. "Are you crazy" Jun freaked. "We'll die" Kari smirked "Matt can protect you" Jun thought this over "Ok" she finally reasoned.

Matt shot T.K. and Kari a annoyed look and got on MetalGarurumon. Jun followed of course. The four of them headed to the volcano not knowing what they'd find but hoping it would be their friends.