{6}

Recap

At that moment i wasn't thinking because i hugged him tightly again but this time i kissed his cheek. He didn't push me away or pull away from the hug but he did mumble something and i didn't hear it but i felt the vibration of him speaking through his chest.

"I love you shitty hair"

I could figure out what he said and his face went red when i asked him what he said. He just kept denying it when i kept saying that he said something.

Recap over
_______________________

No POV

     The two came down from the roof and the halls were empty since school ended around twenty minutes ago.

     They ended up walking to Bakugou's house, his house wasn't that far from the school.
On the walk home Bakugou seemes more talkative then normal but that was until they reached his house.

Mitsuki's POV {Bakugou's mother}

     As i was finishing putting the dishes away into the cabinets there was a knock at the door.

     'Did that brat forget his keys again' i thought as i looked at the table and his keys were there.

Yep he forgot his keys,

    I walked to the door and opened it
"Brat you need to stop forgetting- aw and who is your red haired friend brat?"
I looked at Katsuki's friend as he spoke,

"Hi im Eijiro Kirishima and your Mrs Bakugou?"

I smiled at him and nodded
"Sweetie you can call me Mitsuki anyway come in"

Bakugou's POV

      As we walked inside my house my mother closed the door and pulled me aside,

   "You had to choose the cute and innocent one didn't you"

I glared at her "Shut it you old hag!"

I pushed past her and grabbed Kirishima's hand and pulled him upstairs ignoring my mothers yells.

     As we got to my room i closed the door and sat down on my bed dragging Kirishima with me.

Kirishima's POV

   I looked down at our hands that were layed on the bed next to us, are hands interlocked with each other as i looked at them my face started to heat up slightly.

"Urm Kat- Bakugou"
Fuck i almost called him Katsuki,
He looked up at me and replied
with a hum.

"You do know your still holding my hand right?"

He looked down at our hands and his face went fully red really fast and he just shrugged.

Whats the hell does just a shrug mean, should i move my hand?

Wait- am i just imagining this or did his god damn grip just get tighter.
Right Eijiro calm your god damn thricking heart before you explode.

_______________________
A/N: Im going to try and update this story as much as I can :)