8.~ Innocence 

Attention!
This chapter contains mature content if you dislike it, don't read it!
Smut incoming 😂!

Yoongi's PoV:
When we woke up the next morning, i felt my heart beating faster. I was so exited.

I started softly kissing his neck, trying to wake him up and it worked. He woke up and let out a cute little squeaky sound while streching.

"Jiminnie...",I whispered. "Can we do it now, please?...",I asked.

"You really can't wait huh? Okay... we're gonna do it but i gotta go to the bathroom first.", Jimin said. He stood up and went to the bathroom.

Jimin's PoV:
I went to the bathroom, to take a little camera with me. I had this small camera for a long time and now, i was finally going to use it.

I also put a camera on my night table, so i could have his complete body captured.

When i came back, yoongi was already waiting for me.

"Jimin?...", Yoongi asked. "Yes" "w-... who is t-t-....", Yoongi couldn't say it. I saw a blush creeping up on his chubby cheeks. "What, baby?",i asked. "Wh-who is top a-and who is bottom?", Yoongi asked.

"Well, since you never had it... I'll be top, is that okay?", I asked him. He nodded.

"Now lay down and let me take care of you.",I said.

Yoongi laid down on my matress and his breathing got faster and heavier with every second.

I started slowly undressing him, and then he undressed me.

Now we were on top of each other. It was kind of weird doing it with a boy, but... i was really exited.

"Baby, i have to prepare you so it won't hurt, okay?",I asked him. "S-sure...",Yoongi said.

"Do you have anything i could... you know...?", I asked. "I-... yeah! I-in my jacket there is something.", Yoongi said.

I stood up and went to his jacked, i looked into the pockets and the only thing i found was hand creme.

"Y-yoongi are you s-", he interrupted me. "Yes I am, just please hurry.", Yoongi said.

"Is my baby needy?", I asked him with a smirk. "Yes! Now please hurry!", Yoongi told me.

I went back to him, and put a little bit of handcreme on my fingers. I used the chance, to place the camera and put it on.

When i did that, i asked yoongi: "are you ready?" "Y-yes.",he answered.

I slowly inserted one of my fingers into his hole, slowly thrusting it in and out. Yoongi was moaning but i felt that he was feeling uncomfortable.

"Yoongi, calm down.", I told him. "I- I can't..",he explained. "Okay, I'm gonna stop moving and I'm gonna wait for you to tell me when to continue.",I said.

Yoongi's PoV:
The feeling of Jimin's finger inside me was good, but it also hurt and was just uncomfortable at the same time.

After a few times of breathing deeply in and out, i told jimin to continue. He was being so gentle, it was kinda cute.

"I'm gonna add a second finger, alright?", Jimin warned. "Y-yes...",I said, taking a deep breath.

Jimin inserted a second finger, streching me out more, then he continued thrusting them in and out.

He was very slow and gentle, It didn't hurt anymore. It was just a little uncomfortable.
But it started hurting again as soon as he started scissoring me open. "A-ah..",I moaned out loudly.

"Shh, it's gonna be okay...",Jimin whispered.

"I think you're streched out enough.", Jimin said. he slowly took out his fingers, leaving me feel a little empty. "I'm going to start now, okay?", Jimin asked. "Please...",I said.

He slowly inserted his tip, and then his length. Gently, he pulled out, almost all the way and then thrusted in slowly again.

It hurt so much, but it also felt so good.

I moaned loudly, and jimin did so too. With every thrust, the pain got less. Jimin went faster and harder with every single thrust he did. And then, he hit the spot. I started screaming and moaning really loudly, everytime he hit it.

"That's the spot? you like that?", Jimin asked. "Y-yes ugh... k-keep d-doing this, daddy."

~

Jimin's PoV:
After a while, I was close to my climax. "I-I'm gonna cum...", I told him. "O-okay... me too.", Yoongi said.

I cummed deeply inside him. And he cummed onto his stomach. Then, i pulled out and laid down next to him. "T-thank you jiminnie...", Yoongi said. He cuddled me, and fell asleep so i texted jeongguk.

 He cuddled me, and fell asleep so i texted jeongguk

„What an asshole.", I thought to myself.

Yoongi started snoring. It was really quiet and tiny. His lips slightly parted, and his eyes closed, he laid there next to me.

I didn't know that this was all i ever wanted. I have never been happier.

But It's too late.

Jeongguk knows about what we did, and if I tell him that I'm out, he will tell everyone. That wouldn't just be Yoongi's, but also my life ruined.

I sent the videos to Jeongguk, feeling bad. Really bad. My heart broke when the first picture arrived.

I looked at Yoongi next to me, his lovely face and look made me feel some type of way. I was falling for him, but he will break up as soon as he sees the photos on his locker.

What did I do? I am such a bad person. I hate myself.

"J-Jiminah...",I heard a voice say, it was yoongi. He woke up after some time.

He kissed my cheek and climbed on top of me. He looked deeply into my eyes. I could already see him looking at me, just like that, but with tears in his eyes.

Suddenly, there was a knock on the door.

"Fuck", I whispered. We were both still naked and stuffs, but it was too late. The door opened and it was my father.

"JIMIN WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU TWO DOING?!"

~🌱~
I really don't want to post this
I never posted smut before
I really dislike how i write smut and i feel insecure about posting it.

Oh well.

~~~