13.~ father

Tiny A/N:
I'm bored.
~~~
I cuddled up to Yoongi, as I fell asleep too.

Timeskip...

"Jimin.", I heard a voice say, being my cute boyfriend yoongi.
"Jiminie...",He said. "Babe w-what's it?",I asked. "I'm not feeling good.", He said. "I know sweetie.", I said.

"Belly rubs?",He asked. He made such a cute pout that i just couldn't resist it. "Of course honey."

I started giving him tummy rubs until i heard my door creek open. "Jimin.",I heard a familiar voice say. I turned around, only to lock eyes with my father.

"What?",I asked, turning back to Yoongi. "So you're still dating that faggot?",he asked. "Don't fucking call him that.",I told him. "Jimin, I wanted to apologize for how i acted. I shouldn't have beaten you up. I'm sorry, son." he said as he left.

I sighed heavily.

"I'm-",I knew what Yoongi was gonna say so i passed him the bin as he continued throwing up. "How long is it gonna take for you to get better hm?",I said as i softly held his bangs up so they wouldn't get in his way.

When he was finished, he immediately hugged me. His arms weakly held me close. "Awe baby...", I whispered. He was shaking, and he felt really really warm. "Yoongi you're hot. Do you have a fever?", I asked him as i placed my Hand on his forehead. "You're burning up sweetheart...", I told him.

I stood up and walked downstairs, only to lock eyes with my father. "Jimin.",He said. "Mh."

I ignored him and walked past him. I had to take Yoongi's temperature before talking to him.

I grabbed a household thermometer and went back to Yoongi. He was drinking some water, my mom brought upstairs for me and Yoongi after we went to sleep.

"Yoongi.", I said, as he looked at me with his puppy eyes. "Come here.", I said, as Yoongi moved to me a bit. I put the thing in his ear and waited until it was done.

"Awe sweetheart, you do have a fever.",I said as I took it out and kissed his forehead. I put it on the table next to me and he cuddled me again.

"Baby...",He said. "Yes, honey?" "Can we fuck?" "When you get better, yes. But not now." "Okay."

It really confused me. I didn't think Yoongi would still trust in me after the thing that happened.

"Yoongi, go to sleep now, okay?",I asked him. "Okay..." "you have to get rest so you can be better. The more rest you get, the faster we can fuck.", I said, with a smirk on my face.

"OH",Yoongi said, he quickly shut his eyes and tried to fall asleep, wich he soon did and snored.

"My little baby.",I said, as i kissed his forehead once again before going back downstairs.

"Dad.",I said. "Jimin. Can we talk?",He asked. I nodded as I sat down next to him.

"Jimin your mom told me about what you did. As much as I dislike that- that boy up there... you can't do something like that. That's not my son.",He said. "But you beat me up!",I yelled. "I said sorry." "Yeah. I said sorry too." "But I didn't spread nudes and videos of you on the internet. "YEAH BUT YOU FUCKING BEAT ME UP!"

I didn't want my dad to see that tears started forming in my eyes, so I ran back upstairs to the only one i can count on right now.

"Jimin- JIMINAH! Ah- come on!",My dad said, but I didn't listen.

I slammed the door shut causing Yoongi to wake up. "Huh?",He said in tiny before his head shut up from the pillow. "Oh baby... I'm sorry... did i wake you up?", I questioned him, before i walked closer to the fragile and pale boy on my bed.

"Yea...",He said. "Oh I'm so so so sorry.", I said as i pressed his head agains my chest. "It's okay baby...",He said, as he ran his hand trough my hair.

"Feeling any better, love?",I asked him. "Yeah! I don't feel like throwing up anymore, it's just the headache.",He said.

He sniffed on something, i don't know what it was but i knew it when he grabbed my shirt and smelled it. "You smell so good baby...",He said, continuing to smell my shirt. "Hehe. You smell better, uhm... at least you did before you got sick. You smell like vomit now, baby. You have to shower.",I told him. "Mh... I don't want to.", He whined.

"Daddy is coming with you.",I told him. "Mh...",He said. "Is my little baby lazy, hm?",I asked him as i tickled his sides. "Hehe... s-stop.",He said as he sat up.

I took his hand and walked to the little bathroom. "Wait.", I said. I walked out of my room a little and yelled downstairs, "EOMMA! ME AND YOONGI ARE GOING TO TAKE A SHOWER!"

After that, I locked my room door and went back to Yoongi. "Come on.",I took his hand again, and sat him down on the toilet.

I turned on the water and waited till it got warm. Then, I slowly undressed myself and undressed Yoongi. He weakly grabbed my arm to give him support. "Mh... not THAT fine after all. You can barely stand alone.",I said. "Sorry... I just wanted you and me to fuck...",He said as he cuddled up to me.

When we were wet, i put some showering gel on my hand and rubbed it all over Yoongi's small body. Then, I put some shampoo in his hair and washed him off. "Wanna do that too.",He said as he took the showering gel bottle, but some on his hand and just started rubbing it on my no no area. (A/n: stop! Don't touch me there, this is my no no square!)

~🌱~
Sorry if theres lot of mistakes.

I'm not focused. I'm tired and i miss my gf and It also is 1 am. Don't judge, i will fix mistakes tomorrow.

I love you all❤️

~~~