11.~ don't jump!

Suicidal shit idk how to call this just if u dislike, don't read.

(A/N I'm still listening to fancy)

It was yoongi.
He was on top of the dorms roof. He stood at the edge of the roof. "YOONGI!",I yelled. Suddenly, many many people came and watched.

It was all going so fast, i didn't notice yoongi getting ready to jump.

"NO!"
"MISTER MIN PLEASE STAY IN PLACE!"
"Call help!"

I heard many voices around me, no one did something tho. Most of the people were filming.

I realized, I had to do something quickly, before it was too late.

I ran inside, trying to find the way to the roof.

When i found it, i quietly opened the door, seeing Yoongi's back. I slowly walked towards him, trying not to make a sound.

I stepped on a stick.

Of course he turned around and looked at me.

"Yoongi c-come here...",I said. "NO! GO AWAY! I DONT WANT TO SEE YOU AGAIN!", Yoongi yelled at me. "P-please...",I said. "I'll b-be There for you..."

"OH YES? LIKE YOUVE BEEN BEFORE? GO AND FUCK YOURSELF, JIMIN!",He yelled. "Yoongi...",i whispered. "I'll show you that i didn't wanna do this...", I said. "You have to come here tho.",i said.

He turned around again. "NO! Yoongi! Please don't jump!",I said.

He started sobbing loudly.

I slowly walked up to him and just wrapped my arms around his waist, holding him tightly. "NO LET ME GO!", Yoongi yelled.

"Shh...... it's okay...", I whispered. He turned around and hid his face in my chest. I gently stroked his hair. "I love you...",I whispered. "N-no you don't... b-but i do...", Yoongi said.

I cried, he did so too.

Third person:

Jimin's heart beat was so fast, just like Yoongi's.

Even tho Yoongi was so mad at Jimin, he would always forgive him. What ever happened, he would want to stay with Jimin forever.

"Don't you ever do something like this again...", Jimin said to yoongi, still holding him im his warm arms.

~🌱~
Imma keep going u lil babies
~~~