Chapter 5

This is not a daydream but a dream. like normal I talked to Ethan before bed and like normal we talked about random things and life. but of course spanning a while taking to him and him complementing me randomly. And of course we brought up the movie. and I had to go to bed horny. which means for me awkward dream but not really in a bad way. but I get like no sleep than. I find myself waking up in a familiar but yet unfamiliar intermittent. I was laying down in a treehouse. I got up and then it hit me why it was familiar. I felt a tear running down my cheek.
as I got up I walked to the zip line and started to reach for it because I didn't want to clime down a 20 foot tall ladder. And looked out but it was not the yard I remembered the pole was goon and same with my old house and replaced by tall trees. I backed up and stepped on some thing and tripped. I feel on the opening and thought that I was dead. but something graded my foot in the nick of time and poled me up.
"Really ?" I herd someone says tiredly.
"Hang on you were the one laying by the um" I said as my eyes jousted to the light. "Sorry please forgive me for stamping on you. Ethan are you ok?"
"Wall you kicked me in the balls so What do you think?" He said to me.
"Sorry but is there any thing I can do to make it up to you?" I asked
"Oh really now?" He said.
"I think i might know what you want." I said taking off my bra and letting it fall.
"More" he said. I respond by polling him up to his feet, and started to take of his pants and boxers.
"Well then let us do much more." I said standing up and taking off my shirt. "Much more than you think." I said and then kissed him on the cheek and went back on my knees. I started to kissing him stomach and keep kissing down little by little until I reached the tip of his dick. I started suck on it and after a few minutes he patted my head.
I said to him staring into those wanders eyes "yes?"
"Strip" Ethan said in response. I got back up to my feet but fall because both of my lags fall asleep. he cached me I just looked up apologetically he held me up until I could stand again even if it was for a little bit. I started to take of my pants and underwear as he took of his shirt. I feet my lags go out from under neath me again and fall back in to Ethan arms. we looked at each other and laughed. he pulled me up right next to him. I started to blush.
He kissed me on the forehead and said "love you."
I said back "I love you more." I felt him start homing me i stopped him and said "don't waste energy doing that." so i got on my hands and knees and said "ride me." And I felt his dick slide in side me. and after a while he pulled his self out. "don't stop" I said.
"Lydia I'm to tired to." he said out of breath and leaning against the wall.
so I got up on to my feet and walked over to him than getting back on my knees I said "let me continue than." and I started sucking on his dick.
"Lydia you know that it is time to get up right?" Ethan said. I woke up and looked around me room and whispered "shit why have me wake now it was getting really fun."