Chapter 13

I'm sorry I have not posed in a wile but here is the latest place my went. I just got home from the edge, after spending time whit Ethan. I could not keep my mind under raps. My mind went it sexual places right when I sat down on the floor of my room, right as I got comfy my mind let me interlay for a bit. I fond my self in my room sitting on his lap. but this time felt defiant and I could not place why. until he moved his hands up on to my boobs and squealed them. I whet limp and fell turd his chest and moved my head on his solder. I stated to kiss him on the cheek and asked him solidly "why is my bra of? Did I tack it off oorrr..." I stopped in midd senates moaning from him squeezing it. "Um never mind" I said with a slight moan . I thought to my self finally I don't need to hold back my moans. I herd him laugh for a second. I stood up and tock of my tank top I gave him a glare "what?" He asked questingly. "well..." I said leaning trod him grading his shirt pulling it over his head and throwing it across the room. I sat back down on his lap. he trend my prison so doth my lags will de one of his lags and most of my weight on one lag. I moved his hands on to my boobs he squeezed them and my nipples where in between two of his fingers and fell limp. falling forward in to his arms he moved one of his hands sliding his fingers down my spin I sat up quickly. "happy?" Ethan asked "what do you think?" I know he was smiling at the moment. I graded his hand pulling him on to his feet. I got on my knees in font of him. talking of his belt and pulling down his pants and boxers. I stared liking my lips and graded his dick and stared socking on it. I stopped for a second and I said winking "you know what I what dig boy" I started to suck on it again but this time my hands where also it. he tapped me on the head I respond by tacking his dick out of my moth and said "what do you what I'm at you control." he said in response whit a smile on his face "I want to see my girls pussy." I felt my face become redder and said whit a British standing up "why yes my good sir." I was comply striped. but he sat back down and asked me to sit on his lap. I sat down on his lap facing him and as I sat down I moaned agin but a little louder as he sled in side me. I said moaning "I know I don't Reilly know this kind of thing but my god this is amazing" he responded by pushing me down on the couch and going in and out slowly. I moaned louder than before and ask "how red is my face at the moment?" And he stopped I trend him over on his back and said "let me tack over for a second. Just sit there and enjoy it." "k" he said in response but right when it was getting extremely fun I just had to snap out of it.