Chapter 11

I was curled up in my bed at my stepdads house not quite tiered but comfortable. it was the same day as chapter 10 but a little later at night. I just let my mind go and hoping that I can finish what was going to happen. i from my self in a dark room again. but it was a little different than where I left off at. me standing with the whip still at my side. I herd the sound of medal hitting the ground and know what was up, more than gone. the ribbon holding the top up. i felt someone kisses my cheek and reaching torrid my boobs and give them a squeeze. I know my face was red. I moved the hands and turned around and hugged Ethan whit a smile appearing on my face "I think we should continue." I heard the laugh from him I know well. I gave him a grin which he knows and he responded by taking off his shirt. I tailed him on to the ground and heard the sound of leaves crumbling. "I think I know where I am now." I said starting to get up.
"Where?" Ethan asked. Sitting up.
"Oh a fort me and Tyler made awhile ago." I said grading a stick which healed the door open. "Just for a little more privacy." I walked over to a bench whit a bin under it, and grabbed a flashlight and asked Ethan "do you need anything? we have food and drinks here. just let me know if you need anything."
"All I need you." he said I'm response
I feel my face go bright red and stripped. "I am glad to help you with that." I said.
I herd Ethan whisper "yes" and getting up on his feet and taking off his pants and boxers.
I stepped over tired him and kissed him on the lips and said "do you want a anther rid?" already knowing the answer I got back on my hands and knees. I felt him slide inside me. I sadly awoke to my phone vibrating. "fuck stopped change had to unplug." I said to myself pissed of