Chater 3

Well the start of this daydream was the day after a double date at the movies. as you might have geas I was shoulder to shoulder with Ethan. we saw Annabelle. but the daydream with on when I was alone in my room texting my good friend Calin about what happened at the theater. until my mind want to the first day dream of me and Ethan but I snapped my self out of it. but my mind just want to wander into the wrong place again. but the place it wandered was not good at all. it wander in to killing. but not just anyone who was not important to me. it was on of my best friends Calin. why wander to killing her? But my mind got off that topic quick before I had hurt her. and wander back to earlier that day to Ethan. I let my mind continue to wander there. when I was in the daydream I found my self in a dark room with glowing eyes staring at me. I couldn't tell what tip of animal it was. It was tall with to colored eyes. but it hipped down it was a cat. but I don't know it or even raciness it. but I picked it up that cat was a soft calico.
I asked him "what is your name and were is your owner?" And I expected no response from the cat.
But it respond and said "You should know."
I dropped it as I said "what the fuck. who are you I know that voce."
"You should." he said
"Ethan?" I said in wander as he jumped on to my shoulders and patted my boob and said "good girl."
"Really? Why are you a cat?" I asked
"I'm not the only cat here. look behind you." he said in response. as I turned my head I saw 4 more eyes staring at me.
"Who are you two?" I asked but I should have known. the two cats stepped out of the shadows and the curly haired one sat by my feet well the brown and yellow one jumped on my soldier and pushed Ethan of. I figured that the the one on the ground was John. and the one that pushed Ethan into my arms was Britney.
"Ok why did you posh him of?" I asked Britney
"Because you are my Lydia!" She said to me John face-pomd.
But I couldn't resist to say "John you look so fat as a cat."
"I'm not fat I'm fluffy." John said I shaped out of it by my phone vibrating from a text from Ethan saying that homework can't text.