She left me.

Amber instinctively pounced on the blonde and tackled her to the floor, quickly Amber tried to slash the blondes face but the blonde kicked upwards into her stomach leaving Amber in pain on the floor as she stood up.
  Valentine stood up behind the couch looking down at Amber on the floor, before she could do anything Serenity broke through the window grabbing Morgan and put her golden claws against Morgan's neck.
  Before Serenity could make any threats the blonde pulled Amber up off the floor and put her into a somewhat loose headlock but still tight enough for Amber to struggle with breathing.
  Valentine tried to speak but no words came out, so Serenity spoke for her. "If you don't let go of her in 30 seconds this little girls head won't be attached to her body anymore."
  The blonde wrinkled her nose in disgust. Valentine looked across the room at Neveah, her eyes begging her for help.
  Neveah didn't look back at her for long, she held out her hand to the blonde, "Jaelyn.."
  Jaelyn's face softened, she slowly let go of Amber and grabbed Neveah's hand taking a step back closer to her.
  Amber took a deep breath then whipped around and slashed through Jaelyn's face, managing to hook her nail under Jaelyn's eye tearing it out of the socket.
  Jaelyn screamed out in pain, letting go of Neveah's hand and stumbling backwards while covering her empty eye socket.
  Serenity let go of Morgan pushing her towards Neveah then walked over and stood next to Amber.
  Valentine's eyes widened, she felt another pair of shocked eyes staring at her then looked away from Jaelyn and met Neveah's eyes. Val felt a sharp stab of guilt through her at she starred into Nev's teary eyes.
  They stopped staring shortly when Morgan bumped into Nev. Two girls, one with cat ears and tail and one with mechanical wings, ran into the room.
  The cat girl looked around the room mouth open because of the gruesome scene, the one with mechanical wings gently wrapped her arm around the cat girl and glared at the unexpected visitors, "What the hell is going on here?!"
  The cat girl mumbled through small tears, "No swearing.." she moved away from the mechanical wings girl over to Jaelyn, she knelt down next to her and carefully moved Jaelyn's hands off her eye and put her own hands in their place.
  Small green particles formed around the cat girl's hands then went into Jaelyn's empty eye socket.
  Val took a step back trying to calm herself. If they attacked Amber and Serenity would protect her. Val looked at Serenity closely questioning why she was being quieter than usual, that's when she noticed a small earbud in her ear, she was communicating with Blaine through it.
  Neveah spoke up breaking the silence, "Why are you here?" She had more confidence and anger in her voice then her expression gave.
  Val tried to speak but Amber started laughing in a psychotic way, throwing her head back while doing so, "Are you REALLY THAT idiotic?"
  Everyone tensed at that. Amber hadn't done anything like what she did to Jaelyn in years, and it was obviously affecting her.
  Nev opened her mouth to speak but Amber noticed Jaelyn's screams had softened, without thinking too much she fought again, this time aiming for the cat girl.
  The mechanical wings girl's eyes widened. Sean grabbed Neveah and pulled her away thinking that's who Amber was going for but it really gave her a clear shot to the cat girl.
  "Elliot!" The mechanical wings girl managed to grab the back of Amber's collar just in time, she threw Amber against a wall and pinned her with her arm by the neck, choking her while raising her off the floor a bit.
  Val took a few steps towards them, "Amber-" Serenity stopped her then pulled Val to her side.
  "Wait."
  Val nodded tears dripping from her eyes.
  Nev noticed how much she carried for Amber and pushed out of Sean's grip then gently put her hand on the mechanical wings girl's shoulder, "Calm down Maria, we need her."
  Maria made a disapproving face and let Amber back to the floor, letting her breathe again but still pinned her.
  "Well are you going to explain why you freaks showed up and attacked us for no reason??" Sean spoke harshly and crossed his arms.
  Val looked heartbroken, "No reason?!"
  Serenity looked surprised but for a different reason, "Freaks??"
  Nev looked down slightly, disappointed in herself.
  "Neveah left me! She left me ALONE! She left me to rot in an asylum and NEVER. CAME. BACK." Anger could be seen in her eyes through the tears.
  "Geez.. I see why." Sean made a disgusted expression.
  Val's heart dropped she tried to speak but choked, she looked Neveah in the eyes through her tears and mouthed, "Why?"