Chocolate Covered Strawberries

Ps. Inspired by the ig story of David

8:00 am

Natalie and David were in his bedroom, talking about their plans for the day. While chatting, David got up from his bed and grabbed a red box that was on his bedside table. The red box was filled with chocolate covered strawberries, one of Natalie's favorite snacks.

"What the fuck is that?" She questioned, her tone seemed very scared and confused. She thought it was a snake in a box.
"Calm down..." David chuckled "its just a box of chocolate covered strawberries." He handed the box to Natalie so she could open it up and eat.

He wanted to give her this as token of appreciation. Despite the fact they weren't dating, nor was it Valentine's Day, he thought why not? But he decided not to tell her its purpose.

"So today we're probably gonna stay home to watch mah show" David said cockily.
"No, we have a busy day today" she said, while opening the box of chocolate covered strawberries.
This made David laugh, so he grabbed his phone and filmed an ig story.

Clicking on the hands-free option, he made fun of Natalie's irony.
"Natalie's like, we have the busiest day today" he said, sounding like he just woke up.
"I don't care, I don't care" she responded on repeat.
He stopped and posted it.

While they were discussing their plans, Natalie finished the chocolate covered strawberries, making David laugh again.

He pulled out his phone once again, and started to recording.
"Guys she ate all of them, she ate all of them!" He said, slightly shouting. He kept chuckling, not only because of her irony, but also because she kept screaming and making sure David doesn't grab the box from her.
"Open it up!" He shouted slightly, causing him and Natalie to have a playful and gentle fight.
His hands grabbed her arms, while she was lying down on the bed, avoiding David from getting the box to reveal what she had done.
"Show everybody what you have done!" David said, laughing. Alot.
The play fight resulted with the pair being very close to each other, it was a bit awkward. He stopped recording and they both stood up, pink blushes creeping into their cheeks.

The two continued their conversation, having big smiles on their faces.

a/n

Ik this is a very short chapter, but i will update again later.
Also, did yall see their halloween costumes? Datalie fans went wild, and so did i.
Stay tuned for saturday, cuz i heard david is gonna dress up as natalie ;)))

Anyhoo, have a great day or night!