Trouble

Kendrick's POV:

It was Teusday morning, and I had a business meeting to attend, as well as a photo-shoot. I looked at the clock which read 11:03. FUCK! I was late! I rushed out of the bed, into the shower, and walked out searching for something to wear. As I sat on the carpet looking through the big closet, nothing caught my eye! I picked up a pair of my shoes, and tossed them across the room.

" Dre, what the hell is going on? " Jay said, rubbing his eyes.

" I'm late for my meeting, and I can't find anything to wear! " I said in frustration. I heard him start to chuckle a little bit. " What's funny? "

" You know time sat back an hour right? " he said, laying his head back down on the pillow.

" Ahhhhh! " I groaned, making Jay laugh. All of a sudden, we heard Omari crying.

" I got it! " Jay said getting up, kissing me on my forehead, and walking out of the room.

As I sat on the floor, I remembered that Jays' parents anniversary was this weekend. It was in Texas, and I would be devistated if we couldn't go.

" You know your parents' anniversary is this weekend right? " I yelled to him, still searching for something to wear.

" Yeah, I got you! Tickets already booked. We fly out Thursday night! " he yelled back.

I finally caught sight of something to wear! Simple white tee, and sweatpants, for the meetings! Clothes for the photoshoot were already at the place! I just needed to pick something from what I had purchased. I ran downstaairs, grabbed some breakfast, and I was out!

As I pulled up to the building, I caught sight of Bre. She was standing outside on the phone. She smiled when she saw my car pull up in the parking lot.

" Bitch, I missed you! Where you been? " she said, hugging me.

" I just seen yo' as a couple days ago! " I said, hugging her back.

" Shut up! Let's go, we got a lot to take care of! " she said, grabbing my hand leading me to the dressing room.

In the dressing room, I was putting on my makeup, and preparing my wardrobe! I was kinda nervous because this was a new company! I didn't know how they operated, how business was supposed to be done, none of that! I just knew that this was a test run, and I wanted to knock this out of the park!

" You ready? " Bre asked me with much confidence in her voice.

" Yeah, I guess! " I replied.

" Ain't no time to be guessing boo! Can't turn back now! " she informed me.

" I know! " I said.

As I walked out to the set of the photo-shoot, I got so many compliments about what I had on! I had on a fur vest dyed red, black leather pants, and all red vans. I had on a long gold chain, as well as two diamond earrings! We finally reached the set, and the photographer stood there in awe.

" You ready? " he asked, smiling at me.

" Yes sir! " I replied.

" Do ya' thang! "

I walked on the set, taking a deep breathe before I started to pose. They put some music on, so you know I had to kill it really quick! I hit pose after pose, repeatedly hearing the photographer say, " Work it! " I laughed out of excitement, and continued to do the poses. After I had gotten done with the first set, I thought I was done.

" No, where are you going? " the photographer stopped me.

" Change, I guess! " I said.

" Gone too soon! Let's make more magic! We added a little more outfits to your closet! Go check em' out and come on back! " he smiled.

" Yo' bad ass! You in babe! " Bre whispered in my ear.

" Alright! " I sighed. He smiled at me.

Jay's POV:

While Dre was out handling his business, I decided to get everything ready for the trip. I called the boys over to have some chill time.

" So, how long yall gonna be? " Kelz asked, stuffing a chip in his mouth.

" Just for the weekend! We should be back Sunday night, early Monday morning! " I replied.

" You taking lil bit! " he said, pointing to Omari.

" Naww! Ain't no telling what could happen while we're in Texas, and I want him somewhere safe! " I replied.

" Kelly? " he said, turning his attention back to the TV.

" Yeah! What's wrong with you? " I asked him. Kelz was my nigga since 5th grade! I knew this nigga like the back of my hand.

" Damn, you reading niggas now? " he laughed.

" Shit, if I have to! "

" Just been stressful! Mom's got cancer, and this shit is taking a toll on the family! " he said, locking up his jaws.

" Damn, that's deep! Is there anything you can do about it? " I asked.

" That's the part that's killing me! " he said.

" Do what you can do for her! Take her to the hospital, go to the store for her, just anything like that! She'll appretiate it, I promise! Don't give up hope, she's still in the race! " I said.

" Thanks man! " he said. " You had my back like no other, and for that I can't say nothing but thank you! "

" Fasho! You my nigga! Whatever you need? I gotchu man! " I said, giving him some dap.

" That's real! "