Chapter Five- The Concert

When I got home, I ran upstairs to get ready for tonight. I put on my One Direction T-shirt with my black skinny jeans still on and sprayed myself with my One Direction perfume 'Our Moments'. After about half an hour, I went back downstairs to grab a quick snack before leaving. Mom came downstairs when I finished my Doritos so we got in the car and drove off. Nothing could ruin the moment then. Lie! I got a text on my phone so I checked it. Of course, it was Bryan, "Sorry about what I said today I know you love them I was just jealous. I love you."

     What was I supposed to do? Tell him "Yeah whatever I'm moving out the country next week so it doesn't matter bye!" Yeah not happening. In response to the message, I replied "Okay, I know you have my diary and I'd like it back asap. Ttyl" Hope he doesn't get mad. For the rest of the 45 minute drive, I listened to One Direction and fell asleep. My mom woke me when we were parked at the stadium.

                                    *        *         *

      Best concert ever! I actually cried when the boys sang songs from Up All Night. They were so close I could almost touch them! Anyways, after the concert I got ready for the meet and greet backstage. I was one of the last people in line so I had my mom save my place while I went to the bathroom. On my way back, I checked my Instagram to make sure the videos posted. Out of nowhere, a tall bulky man bumped into me. It was Paul! We both apologized and introduced ourselves. After a few selfies, I returned to my mom; most of the line had vanquished.

      When it was finally my turn, I hugged all the boys; Lou' noticed my perfume and laughed. All six of us took a group photo then they all signed my One Direction: Where We Are book. The best night ever was over. Although, it'd remain in my mind forever. That night truly made some midnight memories.

Hey Guys! Just to let you know this is not the end I will continue updating the story everyday.