Slave

Author's note: don't read this

You wake up to a foul stench. Your eyes open and you see... feet. "Wakey-wakey. Time to get up." Angel calls out. She/he is sitting on the chair looking down at you. You're on the floor somewhat underneath the chair so that your head is right where Angel's feet
are. You try to move, but you're restrained by ropes and belts that seem to be built into the floor. You can't move your arms or legs. "Hey- let me go." you say. "No can do, you've still got a lot of work to complete. You better get started." they say. "What are you talking about?" you ask. "My feet haven't been washed for 6 months. You're going to clean them. There's a lot of crap on them so it might take a while. Oh yeah by the way, you're only allowed to use your tongue. Get to work." they demand. What the frick frack is wrong with this person. "What! I'm not doing-" you were cut off by Angel shoving their feet into your face. "Clean my feet, and I'll set you free. It's not like you have any other options." they say. You know they're right. You can't do anything but obey, so you do. "F-fine." you say. You observe their feet closely. They smell awful. There's no way to describe how gross the stench is. It just smells like feet but 10x worse.
They're also covered in dirt and sweat. You got yourself into quite a situation. Stupid idiot. Of course the only person you have a chance with is a complete weirdo. "Go ahead and start dear." they say. You extend your tongue out and it connects with their feet. You slide it up from Angel's heel to their big toe. Disgusting. The taste is so bad you already want to throw up. But you continue anyways, liking their feet, getting the dirt off with your tongue. You continue to do this over and over while contemplating the meaning of life. Angel constantly giggles while watching you suffer. Eventually, all the dirt is gone, and replaced with a coating of sticky saliva. "There, all done." you say. Angel smiles before pushing their feet into your face, rubbing all your saliva on you. You wince and cringe and they continue while giggling. "You did a wonderful job, you must've really enjoyed it." they say. "I hated it, now let me go." you say. "I don't think I will just yet." they say. "What?! I got to get back to work and file some complaints about a certain employee." you say. Angel grins wickedly, "I don't think they're going to take you back, not after what you posted on 4chan."