Author's Note #2

Okay so as I am rereading my chapters, and comments on another story sharing site, I have noticed people have been saying that some of the dialogue is hard to understand, and they need so help. And yes I understand, since some of this stuff is kinda hard to insert into the dialogue of the story, so here's a glossary that i've made to kinda help ya read.

Red fight=non-fatal fight, Black fight=fatal fight,

House stock= Ghosts owned long term by a Lieutenant, they are less likely to be sold on as they have proven themselves to be good investments, Ghosts of the house stock may be bought straight from Poachers/other Lieutenants or transferred from trading stock. Crow, Jay and Smiler are the Boston Second's house stock (what remains of it.)

Trading stock= Ghosts bought from Poachers, typically Cheaps, who are trained up and refined by Lieutenants to be sold on to other Lieutenants for profit. They are held separately from the house stock and are largely entered into Red fights so that they can build up their form. A Lieutenant's trading stock is typically larger than his house stock, consisting of about 25 Ghosts (vs 10 in the house stock).

Form (mentioned in this chapter but should help explain the microchip data from the previous chapter): like in horse racing, shows the long-term performance of a Ghost in Red fights, 1= a win, 0= a loss. Form is not relevant to a Ghost's Black fight history (where a loss results in death.)

Okay I think that's good, but if I missed something, or you need more clarification feel free to review or message me. Comment, favorite, like, vote, do whatever.

**virtual thumbs up**