Part 1 Chapter 1-Madi

Hello, thank you for at least starting my book! I am planning on getting to the end of this book and decide if I want to write a second book. I probably won't publish a lot because I'm typing it all on my phone. I will try to post one a week. If you see any mistakes or misspelled words please comment so I can fix them. Hope you Enjoy!!!

I sat there. Bored out of my mind. I only had two more hours left. I've been in here for 10 hours already. My mother is a cruel person, should I even call someone this horrible my mother? Or even a person? There is no reason for this, I mean I did sneak out to the club with Gabe. Its not my problem that she doesn't "approve" of my boyfriend or the club for that matter.

I'm sixteen years old, not five. I don't need to be put in timeout anymore. Seriously, people tell us that she is "just protective" or doesn't want her "baby girls to grow up." But they don't know the truth. That she doesn't give a shit about me or my sister. We have to put up with it. We wouldn't want to ruin her precious country club friendships.

My sisters name is Megan. She goes by Meg though. We are Jones twins. Megan and Madeline. She is my best friend and I'm hers. Like best friends, we are always here for each other through everything. Have to be with lives like ours. With a cold hearted bitch for a mother.

We were accidents. It was just supposed to be our brothers, until our parents made a huge mistake.

Advice: Don't rely on condoms

What thirty year old relies on condoms anyway?

Our brothers are 19 and 21. Both in collage, on the other side of the country of course. They understand it but it wasn't as bad for them. They had our lazy asshole of a father to help. He prevented our mother from being to hard on them. It also helped that my mother wanted them and they didn't do near as bad things as Meg and I. They were boring high schoolers.

Our father isn't here to help us. He was an alcoholic. (I'd be to if I was married to someone like my mother) He died three years ago in a car crash (drinking) and left us here all by ourselves.

The phone call was the worst moment of my life. The sad part is that it was because of a loss of protection not a dad.