Chapter 8- Madi

I wake up expecting the sun to to burn with my extreme hangover, but my blinds are closed. Wait. My blinds are closed. How did I get here. I fell asleep on the couch, and there is no way Meg could have gotten me all the way in here. I have no clue what's happening but thinking about it hurts so I move on and look at the clock. Only 10:00 and I'm already awake.

      As much as I don't want to deal with the light in the real world I know that I'm not going back to sleep so I get up.

      What I see in the living room explains the mystery of me getting to my bed during the night. I see my oldest brother, Alex in their. He must have carried me to bes last night. He is sitting next to Meg on the couch watching a movie. I walk over and plop down on top of them. My head on Alex, my feet on Meg. They weren't expecting it at all but both knowing the intensiveness of my hangover they weren't surprised.

        I lay there for a minute before mumbling, "what are you doing here," reaching up and hitting his face. He wasn't suppose to be here until tomorrow, early in the morning.

       "Well my flight..."

       "Shh," I cut him off.

       "Your squishing me, get your fat ass off," Meg complains. Then I reach up towards him and he picks me up and puts me down in the large loveseat and returns to his previous spot.

       I go back to sleep, back into happy dreams world making the pain go away temporarily.

Check out meg_alyssa_jen_reili and
Follow, comment and vote!- Meg