Chapter 10- Madi

Christmas break went fast. There was no horrible incidents with mom, thank god. Everything went the best we could expect. Mom made her usual secretly mean comments and of course, loved us for show while we were around family. We spent a lot of time with Aunt Becky.

      Her two little boys are just adorable. We spent a lot of time playing with them. They are growing up so fast. It seems like just yesterday that we went to the hospital to hold them as babies. They are now 9 and 7.

     The day after Christmas mom left and a few days later the boys left to. It was nice to see them again. I love them so much but its difficult only seeing them twice a year.

     I've spent these two weeks preparing myself to go back to school and deal with the stares, whispers, and questions about me and Gabe. We were kinda 'the couple' at school. Then there is the worse part about going back. Gabe. Seeing him might break me. I could move past the rest. People would move on to some fresher drama, but I will still have to see him every day. I know that Meg will always be here for me and I'm probably over reacting. But it's good to expect the worse right?

      Tomorrow is Monday. It will be our first day back and I know in the end everything will be fine. It will just take some time. We are ready to go back and take whatever the     people at school are willing to give us. Im over Gabe but not so sure about the other peoples thoughts on the matter. And I will be completely fine with it.