Part- 2 Chapter 11- Meg

We start school again today and I'm honestly scared of how Madi will handle it. I don't let her know that of course. It would just scare her more.

I get out of bed a few minutes after my alarm goes off at 6:00. I see that Madi is already up. Over break she has gotten over her breakup. That's not really the problem. It's what the other people will say. And of course the stares and whispers too. I walk into the kitchen and see she is already showered, dressed, hair done, and makeup done. Already sitting on the counter drinking coffee, ready to head out, while I just woke up, smell bad, with messed up hair, face plain, and exhausted.

"How long have you been awake Madi?"

"For like 2 or 3 hours." She is shaking. She's pretending to be good and happy but is about to crack.

"You are going to be tired today," I say knowing she doesn't care. "Don't worry, everything will be fine." I give her a hug.

She hands me a cup of pumpkin spice mixed with mocha, my favorite. "Now go get ready," she says pointing down the hall.

°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°

"Ready to go?" I ask her. She nods.

We get in the car and I drive us to school. Madi hates to drive so I always drive us anywhere and whenever we need something at the store, I have to go and get it. But I don't mind. I like to drive.

We are silent while walking into the school. Our lockers are only a few down from each other, so we put our stuff away then go to language arts. We also have this class together just like last semester.

Before class starts we compare our paper schedules for this semester we got from our L. A. Teacher. They also email us a copy so we will know our first class.

Megan Jones schedule
1: Language Arts: Mr. Frank
2: Math: Mr. Robinson
3: Home ech: Miss Bruner
4: Social Studies: Mr. Pottebaum
5: Science: Mr. Rogalla
Lunch: B
6: Day 1: Computer Science: Ms. Peterson
6: Day 2: Art: Ms. Simpson
7: Day 1: Physical Education: Mr. Nailor
7: Day 2: Physical Education: Mr. Manny
8: Day 1: Chorus: Mrs. Clutter
8: Day 2: French: Miss. Fitz

Pys ed every day this semester. Horrible. Last semester I had it every day 1 and yoga on day 2. My main concern is having lunch group B. I don't want to be separated from Madi during lunch. I give her my schedule and then take hers.

Madeline Jones Schedule
1: Language arts: Mr. Frank
2: Home ech: Mrs. Bruner
3: Social Studies: Mr. Pottebaum
4: Science: Mr. Rogalla
5: Math: Mr. Robinson
Lunch: B
6: Day 1: Computer Science: Ms. Peterson
6: Day 2: Art: Mrs. Simpson
7: Day 1: Physical Education: Mr. Nailor
7: Day 2: Yoga: Miss Smith
8: Day 1: Chorus: Mrs. Clutter
8: Day 2: French: Miss Fitz

"Not fair," I complain, "I have to have two P.E. classes and you get yoga.

She sticks her tounge out at me. "At least we have most of our classes together this semester."

"Yeah, in the afternoon at least."

The bell rings and the teacher walks in. "Hello students." He began. "Five page essay on winter break."

He is really mean. He never teaches us anything. Just comes to school and tells us to do things to keep us busy. Normally he comes drunk or stoned from the night before.

Me and Madi are smart though. We do something stupid to get sent to the principal then we leave instead. We hang out at the cafe or go home for awhile.

I look at Madi and whisper, "Blah, Blah, Blah." She smiles.

"Miss Jones, do you and your sister want to teach my class today?" Mr. Frank asks.

"Well, we would probably do a better job than you at teaching 'language arts' but then we would miss out on the principles office." Madi says language arts like the word might make her puke.

"We do appreciate the offer though." I add with a devilish smile.

"Out," he points toward the door, "I will be out to talk to both of you after I'm done with morning attendance."

Hey guys, sorry if I don't write a lot I've been busy with writing on my group account meg_alyssa_Jen_reili so remember to check it out and read the book me and my friends have been writing!!!