Tamara's Little Brother

Tord's POV

      GAH!! It has been raining since yesterday! Every since the haze was gone it have been raining lately. I open the door and took off my wet shoes and my coat.

       "Your late." Right infront of me was this beautiful woman with black void eyes, the right body shape, beautiful brow hair and a cute angry face.

       "Sorry Tammy!! The boss gave me extra work today so I had to come home this late." I apologize. Tamara and I were lovers but we weren't married yet.

       "You better be sorry!" Tamara chuckled "Awwww~ baby." I went up to Tamara with wide arms and hugged her immediately.

         "Hmph! Today you'll be making dinner."  Well Tamara sounds mad. "Awww don't be like that." I groan.
"Remember what you said. Whenever I said you do it."

       Oh fuck I forgot about that promise. Well Im doom.
"Honey no—." Suddenly a bird interrupt. I saw a note so I read it.

( This au that this time they had no phones so they had to use birds )

Dear Tord,

       Tord is me your boss. Tommorow you'll had a day off. The clients loved your work and you put so much effort in it. The clients wanted to see you next week on 8.00p.m. sharp okay?

       Your Boss
Hargesver Peg

       "Wow they loved it!!" I sparkled. "That's great hun." Tamara smiled "Oh~ so now you're not angry huh?" I glance at Tamara  slowly "Oh come on! I'm just IMPRESS!" Tamara blushed.

"Haha okay, okay." I chuckled "And you STILL had to make dinner OKAY?" Well Tamara said it.

Tom's POV

"Lookin' bored there huh, Tom?" I looked at someone infront of me and smiled "Yeah, It just that..not many people goes to a jewelry store." I rested my chin on my palm.

"Well jewelries are EDDpensive right??" He poked his elbow to my shoulder "Haha, of course." I chuckled. The bell rang so I immediately stood up.

"Good afternoon sir." I closed my eyes to take deep breath. As I open my eyes my heart started to flatter.

This tall man..Honey coloured hair, nice fair skin, mysterious grey eyes, the outfit he is wearing and how his smile was like.

The tall man went up to me and smiled "Can I see your rings that you have in this store?" He asked me "Ah! Yes sir!" I went through the shelves and gave him 40 styles of rings.

"Everything looks nice." The tall man was suprised "Uh these ones are the new ones. They just arrived last week." I showed another pack.

"Well you see I want to marry this beautiful woman of mine. So I want to get something perfect for her." The tall man try to choose.

So..he's getting married with a woman? Uh I guess that's okay. Theres nothing to worried about right. I frowned.

"Who is that lucky girl." I fake smiled "Her name is Tamara." He said "Oh Tamara Holland? Shes my sister." I was suprised.

"Ah yes Tamara Holland. She didn't said she had a brother." The tall man suprisingly said "Well um LITTLE brother eh." I frankly said.

"I also heard Tamara had a boyfriend. So it's you huh." I asked "Yeah..is me." The tall man said "What's you name?" The tall man asked

"I'm Tom Holland THE SPIDERMAN——." ( Sorry that's a joke ) "I'm Tom Holland. 22 years old." I said "And a loner." I chuckled.

"What?" The tall man laughed "Im Tord Carlos by the way and I'm 24 years old. Nice to meet you Tom." The tall man shaked my hand.