Dinner Tonight

Tord's POV

"Uhm." Tom cleared his throat. I let go of his hand and smiled "I will come back tommorow." I said and left the jewelry store. I looked at the window and Tom was putting back the box on the shelves.

What a kind man he is. Maybe I should invite him to our wedding. "Tamara~" I opened the door slowly "Where have you gone to?" Tamara went up to me and hugged me tightly "Meeting." I replied.

"You didn't tell me you had a meeting hMph!" Tamara crossed her arms "Babe~" I kissed her on the cheek slowly. I placed my bag on a bench. I looked at Tamara and smirked.

"What's with that face?" She asked "Oh just nothing." I leaned over close to Tamara and touch her waist "Oh~"
Tamara smirked back. Tamara started to tighten her arms around my neck.

Our face went closer until our noses meet. Tamara started kissing me slowly. I started to undress her lips and reach my tounge into her mouth. Tamara welcomed and does the same.

Her tounge hooked on my tounge but we kept kissing slowly. I started carrying Tamara by holding her legs then our faces went far from eachother and some saliva come out from out mouth.

( Sorry I tried )

She smiled and hugged me and I did the same.

Tamara's POV

God that was good. I let go of Tord's neck and Tord let go of my waist and we went to the dining table and sat down together "Oh also! Someone will be joining us today."

Tord was suprised "Who is he?" He asked "Secret~" I lay my finger on my lips giving a wink. Few minutes past by and the door knocked "Oh that must be him." I stand up and opened the door.

"I'm glad you'll be joining us today." I smiled to a man who is 2 inches taller than me "Yeah." The man smiled. I lead him to the dining table. Tord looked at him and smiled "Oh hey! We meet again."

Huh? They met before? "Oh yeah I forgot you're Tamara's boyfriend." The man said "You've met him?" I asked Tord "Uh yeah while I was passing by the stores I met him."

"What's his name?" I asked to see if it's true "Tom Holland." Oh suprisingly he does "You forgot my name?" Tom questioned me "No..just to make sure." I smiled. Tom take a seat and sat down with us.

"Tom will be staying with us for a few days. He had a break for 5 days only. He doesn't have a home tho so he mostly slept at the store he is working on." I explained. Tord face was suprise.

"That's...great." Tord smiled.

I'll try to write with more words I'm just kinda tired UwU