Chapter 3 : the Day of Hated Birth

I hate my birthday 

 Mother dear always decides to go crazy ,and do fifty things for my birthday. Fifty things. Even though I'm pretty sure she hates me.

 The worst part is I forgot it was even my 17th birthday and it's today. Here come my headache of a Mother stomping up the stairs and opening my door. At 7:34 in the morning, to hell if you think I am willingly getting up a freaking 7:34 in the morning!

 "Solomon, I know your awake."

 Damn motherly all-knowing crud buckets filled with fudge nuggets on a stick! Argh!

 "But mom, it's 7:34! I'm tired..." ,I protested.

 "I don't care, you're always tired and complaining so I don't see a difference! So get up so we can get on with your Birthday!"

 And with that she stomped down the stairs yet again. I must ask why does she hate me so much? I can't even figure it out! 

 After a good 7 minutes I scrambled out of my bed and started to trudge down the stairs. I heard my oh-so-good Father murmuring to my Mother, probably talking how they will kick me out. I know they've been talking about it. I blame Father.

 I know what you're thinking, "why would your mom go overboard for your birthday then turn around and think about kicking you out?"    Well I will tell you, Mother has a faint obsession on birthdays I don't know why. Also for the whole 'kicking out' thing, one word would suffice, Father. He hates me more than mom for some unknown reason.

 But back to reality before I give myself a headache.

 I swept my way across the living room.    (PS from the living room you can see directly at the kitchen counter and inside the kitchen) Glaring at the two love-birds sitting at the counter whispering and murmuring. With a growl, I sat on the couch that faced the TV.

 "Solomon, you better get in control of you little problems. Or you can leave this house today." ,the snot-ridden-good-for-nothing-not-Father warned.

"Yes sir."     You will pay for this later father.

"Hm" Not-Father shot a glare in my direction 

Getting up from the couch I walked past my 'parents' and grabbed a glass of Milk and put some, no, a lot of Hershey's Special dark syrup in the milk. After mixing it ,I took a good sip.     

Delicious.

Walking past the 'parents', not even giving them a glance, I headed to the couch once again.

{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}

Ok. All I'm going to say is sorry, but I need to tell you that I'm going threw a rough patch and I'm having problems planing intricate stories . SoI'm going to be taking a small break from this story. I will try to remember it exists and to come back to it.

But for now I am going to do something else , a fanfic of Thomas Sanders Sides, starring Virgil actually being a villain. Oh and it takes place in a world of supers....  *evil laughter*     And yes I'm kinda obsessed with superpowers, since both of these stories I'm planing are superpower related I wouldn't be surprised if you already noticed XD.

The name is 'Virgil's NightMare' , in my evil plans of it I'm planing a few POV changes. Giving a bit of hint or powers:

 Virgil likes the color pitch black.

Logan sometimes has a good imagination. 

Patton likes to protect others, just as much as puppies and kittens.

Roman is good with words on stage and off stage.

Deceit very controlling 

Roman (still deciding if he will be in) speedy at his comebacks that can be quite weird, but he sometimes trips up.

Thomas will just be a normal human with no powers, unless I decide to to a plot twist. But for now no plot twists.

That's all for now folks! Now I will go write some chapters. Short chapters cuz I'm bad at doing big ones XD.