Another A/N

Yow! I'm just hopping in to say 'Yes I'm still alive and bouncing!'. I hope you all are living your best life right now and if you're not, you'll overcome whatever you may be going through right now!

So it's been like 2 or 3 years since I touched this book or account at all. I've grown and lost interest on Creepypasta since then. Creepypasta holds a special place in my memories since legit Creepypasta is the first thing I read in this bloody app and the community took me in happily and I'm hella greatful for that.

I know the story doesn't make sense. Like at all. Since it was just for fun for my 12 year old self. Yup started this book at the age of 12. I was such a lil boop with a wild imagination.

I'm 15 now and I've grown (Especially my writing abilities and common sense). I dunno if I'll ever continue writing this book since it's a bloody mess. But if I'll ever find the inspiration to do so I'll be sure to continue this crap of mine and probably rewrite it.

So if I ever do REWRITE it do you want it to stay the same like

Nice: blah blah blah

Or

"Blah blah blah." Nice said sarcastically.

And do you want me to START IT ON A NEW BOOK

Or

REMAIN here.

But if you do want me to remain here do you want me to

DELETE the previous chapters

OR

KEEP IT

Well lovelies, thank you for sticking with my weird bat-shit imagination. I'm growing as an author and have started writing books in different accounts. So yeah if you ever want to read 'gross cliche romance' or 'bad attempt of mystery, thriller, and fantasy' you are welcome to find my account in the sea of multiple accounts here on Wattpad.

Wink wonk

It was nice going down memory lane again lovelies but it is my time to depart.

Stay safe.

Stay happy.

And stay alive.

Dre the demon is out.

(PS. If you ever do hate this book because it never made sense, I sounded high and it was confusing as hell. Don't worry I hate it too, Me and this book have a love and hate relationship. Anyways everyone is free to have their own opinions and voice it out ((just don't really shove the hate down my throat, ples.)) FREEDOM OF SPEECHHH EVERYONEEE)