Chapter 3

(Edited 4/15/2022)

Hook's POV

I finally managed to escape out that damn crocodile, thanks to my lucky hook and now I can plot my revenge on that insolent youth, Peter Pan.

I notice the weather is freezing which means Pan isn't here. I make it back to my ship which I'm surprised hasn't sunk yet.

" Mr. Smee " I yell out.

" Cap'n, is that you " he asks while wiping his glasses.

" Of course it is " I say proudly.

" How did you manage to get out " he asks while helping me get back in my usual outfit.

" Don't worry about that. Just know that Pan will pay for what he did " I say while looking at myself in the mirror.

" How do you manage to do that Cap'n " Smee asks.

" By any means necessary Smee. Hasn't he brought anymore girls back " I ask fixing my hook.

" Actually no he hasn't cap'n, not since the Wendy girl " he says.

" Well we'll just have to bring a Wendy back here ourselves then" I say while looking in the mirror once again.

" Where are you going to find another Wendy " he asks me.

Damn he's right.

" We'll just have to look for one " I say.

As soon as I say that this crystal ball I found lights up and pops up a girl.

" Well guess we won't have to look too far, Smee " I say.

" Gather the men and let's get our Wendy " I say and begin to walk away until I hear Smee say something else.

" Cap'n look it's two more girls " Smee says.

" Well that's even better " I say with a smirk.

" Hope you're ready for us Wendy number 1, 2, and 3 " I say rubbing my hook.

Star POV

I'm glad my parents allowed me to spend the night, especially since the situation with her mom is really getting out of control.

" Babe, are you serious " Derek says on the phone.

" Yes, like she was trying to do both of our makeup and other crazy stuff " I say while sitting on the pull out bed in Gabby's room.

" That's horrible " he says.

" I know but I'll call you tomorrow " I say.

" Okay, babe " I say as I hang up the phone.

" Was that Derek " Gabby asks blow drying her hair.

" Yeah but are you okay " I ask.

" Yeah, I'm fine just don't wanna talk about it " she says and after that I didn't push it any further.

" Got any plans for tomorrow " I ask.

" Not at the moment but knowing Serena she'll find something " she says while laughing.

" What did you say about me " Serena says while laughing.

" By the way mom and dad are going to Mr. and Mrs. Williams anniversary party so Grandma is gonna be here with us " she says while rolling her eyes and crossing her arms.

" Well isn't that wonderful " I say sarcastically.

" Shut up Star " Gabby says while putting her hair in a ponytail.

This is going to be a long night.

Later on that night as we're all sleeping I hear this loud rumbling noise and I throw a pillow at Gabby and she wakes up.

" What is it " she says sitting up.

" You don't hear that loud ass noise " I say and it sounds like it's getting louder.

Serena later comes in and runs towards us.

" You guys hear that loud noise too " she says with wide eyes.

Then we saw something big that completely blacks out the entire window.

" What the hell is that " Gabby says going towards the window.

" It looks like a ship " she says with shock on her face.

We all go towards the window and it is a ship.

This can't be real.

" How is this even happening " Serena asks.

" I don't know but it's freaking me out. Let's tell Grandma " she says.

But before we make it out the room, the bedroom windows burst open.

And a man with a hook stands in the window with a menacing smile.

" Hello, Wendy " he says.

" Wait a minute, who " Serena says with both confusion and fear on her face but the man doesn't respond but says just two words.

" Get 'em " he says.

Next thing I know we're all tied up and his men carries us out to the ship.

" What the hell is going on " Gabby screams out as the men throw us on the ship.

" Now let's see if Pan can rescue 3 of them at the same time " he says sinisterly.

" Wait a minute Pan, as in Peter Pan " I say with wide eyes.

I thought he was a just a made up character in a book.

" No way this has got to be a joke " Serena says while trying to remove untie her bounds.

" Come on, man let us go " Gabby says.

" Oh no, my darling " he says while rubbing his hook down her face.

" Once Pan is dead, then I'll let you go, maybe " he says with a smirk.

" Wait a minute, Peter Pan isn't a real person, he just a made up character in a book from the 1900's or something " Gabby says.

" Well I guess you'll just have to see for yourself " he says as the ship takes off towards the sky and we all scream.

Oh my god, we're about to die, I think to myself but we arrive in space and zoom through a shooting star and i'm assuming we're in Neverland, this can't be real.

" I have a big surprise for you, Peter Pan " he says walking away.

" This has got to be a prank, it has to be " Serena says while looking around.

" I can't believe this either " I say.

" What do we do " Gabby says looking freaked out not that I can blame her because I feel the same way.

And next thing I know we're being lifted in the air and we're all dangled over water.

" Oh my god " I scream out.

" What do we do " Serena screams out.

Next thing we know we hear a boy's voice, " Oh Captain Hook " and see him flying towards the ship, wow he's real.

Please follow me on Instagram for updates same name as Wattpad

I hope you all enjoyed this chapter

Please vote, comment, and follow

* Serena above * ❤️

Much love 🤎