Finale

(Edited 4/16/2022)

Gabby POV

We were all on the ship heading back home, well at least Star and Serena were. I know they didn't agree with my decision but the thought of not seeing Peter again was killing me.

Plus I was never happy at home and they know it.

I just hope they understand.

" Gabby, are you really staying here " Serena asks me.

" Yeah, I love it here. Serena how about you stay here with me. We can have all these amazing adventures and be free and happy " I say hoping it'll change her mind.

" As much fun as that sounds Gabby, I'm thinking of our parents and how much it'll hurt them never to see us again " Serena says.

" Dad maybe, but mom and grandma, not a chance " I say.

" Gabby, you can't let that prevent you from not wanting to go back home " she says.

" It's not just that " I say looking over at Peter who's steering the pirate ship with a smile.

" Oh I see. You don't wanna leave Peter because you've fallen in love with him " I hear her say behind me.

She was right on point, I have to admit it. I've fallen completely in love with Peter Pan.

" I can't leave him Serena. I'm really sorry " I say.

I was expecting her to be upset but instead she hugs me right before she begins speaking.

" Then don't " with a smile but she has tears running down her face.

I smile at her and hug her back I'm going to miss her so much.

" What's with all the hugging " Star asks us and I guess by the looks on our face she already knows. I expect her to be upset surf me.

But instead of screaming or getting mad, she just joins the hug.

" I'm going to miss you so much " Star says while while hugging me.

" I'm going to miss you both so much. I promise to visit no matter what " I say.

The ship later stops in front of my bedroom window, Star and Serena get off and waves me and the lost boys goodbye.

Blue Sky gives Serena a beaded necklace and tells her it's to remember him by and they share one more kiss goodbye.

Aw, my heart was aching as she looked him with tear filled eyes. Even though they barely know each other I can tell she already fell hard for him.

Might even say he was her first love.

Peter and the lost boys gives them hugs as well before they sneak in to the window of my room. While the lost boys went back to the ship, Peter and I hid to see the reunion and it tugged at my heart.

But this time I was doing what made me happy.

After I see them reunited, I hear tinkling behind my ears, it's Tink.

" She says we better go before someone sees us " Peter says while grabbing my hand.

I notice Serena looking at me with ready eyes.

" Don't worry, I'll be back soon. I promise " I mouthed to her.

With that I was off to explore a new adventure.

Serena POV

Our parents came running in when they heard noises upstairs and Star was greeted by both her parents and Derek. They were all crying saying how much they missed us and how worried they were.

Our mom later noticed Gabby wasn't here.

" Oh my god, where's Gabby " when she said that the room went quiet.

" Just tell them " Star says.

" She's okay. Just know she's somewhere and she's happy " Serena says.

" Somewhere like where. She needs to come back home " my mom yells out but my dad calms her down.

" As long as she's happy " he says with sadness in his voice.

I look up at the stars and notice the Neverland star is shining bright and I smile.

" I know she is " with a smile.

I hope you enjoyed this story. If this story gets enough votes then I might do a sequel.

Please follow me on Instagram for updates same name as Wattpad

Again thank you all for reading

Please vote, comment, and follow

Much love ❤️