e

"I have to go to work now!" Nayeon grabs her bag and opens the front door to leave.

Before Nayeon leaves the house Jeongyeon grabs her and pulls her back in. "Don't leave, stay a little longer"

"I can't I'll be late" "aww fine" Jeongyeon kisses Nayeon on the cheek before letting her go, making Nayeon's cheeks heat up.

Nayeon drives off and Jeongyeon waves goodbye to her until she can't her. Jeongyeon sighs and goes back into the house, turning on the tv while getting a blanket. She sits on the couch and watches multiple channels.

"New group by SM called SuperM is loved by many people and is on tour right now across the world" She switches the channel, "Blackpink releases a new song and it's taking over the world" Jeongyeon switches the channel when something on the tv catches her eyes.

"Live right now, a school shooting in ********** high school and police are trying to settle the problem but are having trouble"

"Shiz" Jeongyeon immediately gets up and gets changed into new clothes, she trips trying to put her pants on but she gets it on.

On her gps she drives to the high school to help. In 10 minutes she arrives at the school, police cars are surrounding the building and officers are outside with their guns.

Jeongyeon taps one of the officers shoulders, "do you know where the aggressor is?"

"In the science wing, why?" "Thanks!"

Jeongyeon runs into the building. The officers try to stop her but she was too fast, it was too late as they couldn't enter the school.

She roams the empty hallways of the school, books and bags all over the ground and bullet holes on the walls. She uses her x-ray vision to look into each classroom, multiple of them had students hiding in the corner with a teacher.

In the distance she sees a girl hiding beside the lockers. Jeongyeon walks towards her and the girl sees Jeongyeon. She was about to run away but Jeongyeon raises her hands in the air to show she's not gonna hurt her.

"What's your name?" Jeongyeon looks at the girl.

"Yuna" she trembles, her eyes were red and puffy.

"Ok Yuna, the shooter is that way," Jeongyeon points in a direction, "so go this way and leave the building, police are there to protect you."

"W-what about my friends? Chaeryeong? Ryujin? Lia? Yeji?" "I'll help them, don't worry I'll keep them safe."

Yuna nods, "thank you" Then she turns around and runs away.

Bang!

Jeongyeon looks in the direction of the sound, she looks back at the classrooms and sees the students shaking or crying. She looks away and runs towards the sound. As she ran there were a couple of dead bodies on the ground, fear in their eyes. She checks their pulse, nothing.

"I'm sorry I couldn't come sooner" She closes the eyes of the students and continues to run towards the sound.

Bang!

The sound was louder and Jeongyeon could hear the screams of people in the same direction. She runs faster and then finally sees the student with the gun. The student was pointing their gun at a group of students in the hallways, all of them were crying in fear of their lives.

"Put the gun down!" Jeongyeon screams causing the attention of the shooter, the student points their gun at Jeongyeon and the other students run away.

"Please put the gun down" Jeongyeon puts her hands up and slowly walks towards him.

He shakes the gun at her, "Stay there! Don't move or I'll shoot!" Jeongyeon stops walking.