n

"You...killed Mina." Jeongyeon says with anger in her voice.

"I know." Mina2846 says she approaches them, "And you know what was the best thing about it? It was the fear in her eyes, she may tried to look tough but inside she was terrified. Wish you were there to see her die." She pulls out a remote and presses a button.

Then right in front of Jeongyeon and Nayeon a bag falls in front of them. It was a large black bag with a zipper. Jeongyeon unzips it and sees Mina's corpse, her skin was pure white, her clothes stained with dried blood, her empty eyes staring back at them with the horror she had on her face when she died. Nayeon screams and Jeongyeon gets angrier by the second.

"Now she's gone." Mina2846 continues, "It was when her and Chaeyoung were on the beach. I kidnapped her and harmed myself to replace her. You drove me to the hospital, it was you who watched over me thinking I was unconscious when I was awake the whole time."

Jeongyeon's blood was boiling, her best friend was dead. What about Chaeyoung? She doesn't know that it wasn't the real Mina.

"I could have killed Chaeyoung easily but I chose not to." Mina2846 walked closer to the couple and Jeongyeon aims her gun at her.

"Don't move or i'll shoot." Jeongyeon says and Mina2846 laughs.

"I built those, do you think they will actually work?"

Jeongyeon pulls the trigger but nothing comes out. "You had no clue I was with you the whole time." Mina2846 laughs again.

Jeongyeon pushes Nayeon farther behind her and goes into a fighting stance.

"What? Are you going to run away again?" Mina2846 and Jeongyeon charge at each other and Nayeon looks around for a weapon.

Jeongyeon struggles as Mina2846 gives the first hit and constantly punches her in the stomach.

"You won't win." Jeongyeon says, becoming out of breath.

"Oh I will." Mina2846 picks Jeongyeon up and throws her across the room. Making her crash into the tv.

Jeongyeon winces but gets back up, in a flash Mina2846 grabs Jeongyeon's arm then rips it off.

"I'll kill both of you!"

Jeongyeon stands up and charges Mina2846, she grabs her and throws her towards the cement wall.

"Ugh." Mina2846 stands up, "That won't stop me. You won't win." She runs towards Jeongyeon but Jeongyeon was fast, she grabs Mina2846's neck and slams her into the ground. Pinning her, Jeongyeon looks for Mina2846's power source but she couldn't find it.

"Nice try." Mina2846 spins, tripping Jeongyeon. She picks the one armed robot by the neck and throws her again.

Jeongyeon lands on the floor beside Mina's dead body. She sees dried blood all over her body and multiple cuts on her. Jeongyeon stands up, "I'll kill you!" Jeongyeon runs towards Mina2846 and uppercuts her.

Jeongyeon knocks her to the ground then punches her multiple times as hard as she can. Her anger was controlling her as her punches dents the robot's skin.

As Jeongyeon punches her all Mina2846 does is laugh. "You think this is funny?!" Jeongyeon angrily asks.

"Very." Mina2846 kicks Jeongyeon in the stomach, knocking her back. She stands up and pulls out her knife. "Say goodbye." She charges at Jeongyeon.

Jeongyeon charges at her and throws a punch but Mina2846 dodges it and stabs her in the stomach. She then cuts her back, making Jeongyeon's blue blood pour.