Allegiances

~ALLEGIANCES~

Lira City Defenders:

Leader (While Torch 'supervises', the leader is in charge at all other times):

Auma- a tan Canis with exceptionally long brown ears held together by a golden ring and a brown, feathery tail. (Age- 15)

Betas (second in commands):

Fyera- maroon Canira with silvery glinting knifelike formations on her tail, ears, and one on each middle claw (Age- 10)

Flare- red Canira with sharp eyes, long luxurious fur and capable of bursting into fire at will (Age-11)

Strategists (usually do more strategy then fighting):

Rain- light blue Ocean Canira, extremely precocious with extraordinary cognitive abilities. Daughter of Spritz and Snow Hare. (Age- 8)

Axel- golden Canira with tan markings, gifted in working with mechanics. Sets up the music but is also not too shabby at battle strategy (Age- 10)

Azim- red Lupus with strong ties to the dead, like all of his species. Sort of the spiritual one and grief counselor, fiercely loyal and intricate. (Age- unknown)

Minx- grey Felis with green markings. Brought home by Azim. Neat, precise, and loves relaxing and being scratched that one spot behind her ears. (Age- 11)

The Group (it keeps us safe, split into tiny subgroups):

Indigo- purple Canis with orange eyes. Quirky, upbeat, and a bit odd. (Age- 8)

Blossom- small, shy green Canira with flower-like substances literally living on her back. She can photosynthesize. (Age- 7)

Glaze- pinkish Canira with golden fur with odd rainbow markings. Loves baking and singing. Upbeat. (Age- 7)

Katrina- blue Canis with huge white wings. Loves singing and chanting and stunt flying. (Age- 7)

Kairu- strange Canira who's parents were cult leaders. He's odd in many, many, many ways. Let's leave it at that. (Age- 7)

Thistlepatch- About 13 in Canii years, a thoughtful dragon who has seen too much of the darkness of life. Abstract and deep, but cold on the outside. (Age- 30)

Twitch- A firecracker of a Teeyu who's desperate not to be judged like the rest of his insane species, he tries to be levelheaded and spends most of his time reading. Easily set off. Sort of annoying. (Age- 5)

Nina- white Felis with nine tails, each with sharp, claw-like protrusions. Possible ties to the Dreamlandian secret society, the Nyuhenge. Snappy and never stays long. (Age- don't ask. She'll claw you.)

Newbies (the new guys around here):

Rena- white Canis with opal pink spots, blue eyes, and huge white wings. Strange light powers. (Age- 8)

Gale- grey Canira with black markings near eyes. Rounded snout that's almost oddly unproportionate. Darkness powers. (Age- 8)