Chapter 15

Quinn walked into her house with a yawn. She'd had karate with her twin and was sore all over. She went to put her things away then went to the kitchen to put away her lunch-bag and recycle her glass water bottle from her snack.

She also refilled her stainless steel water-bottle but with cherry juice. She went throughout the house looking for people and found Finn and Cory in the den, watching television. "Hey!"

"Hey." Finn turned his head.

Cory made noises with his mouth as he got up to lean on the sofa.

She picked him up. "Hi, baby!"

Cory laughed.

"Did you have a good time with Daddy?" She rubbed his sandy hair.

He babbled.

"What'd Daddy do to you?"

Finn blinked. He'd loved the conversation they'd been having until he was being accused of wrongdoing. "Hey?"

Quinn kissed Cory's cheek. "What?"

He meant "hey, stop talking about me"; not "hey, I want your attention" but now that he had it... "My mom is here."

She brightened. "Yay!"

He was surprised and amused by her joy. Would Mercedes be the same way with Nadine?

W

Mercedes walked into her house and saw Puck was waiting for her on the stairs. "Hey?"

"They're here." He looked her over and liked what he saw.

Her hair was in a long curly ponytail, sweat glistened her skin like she sparkled and that very skin was red and inviting. She looked like right after he put it on her. Which he ached to do again.

He was so busy staring, he'd missed what she said. "Huh?"

"I asked where Mother and Nic were." She came closer to peer at him in concern.

He shot up. "Yeah. I'm fine. The maid-"

"Cante..." She supplied.

"Yeah, her. She fixed rooms for them. They're upstairs."

"Are they napping?" She hushed herself.

"I dunno."

She gave him a flat look. "Go tell Mother I'll be to see her in ten minutes."

"Why ten?" He hadn't missed her bossiness.

"I hope I don't take much longer to put my things away. I should take a shower first, shouldn't I? Where's Ella? Have they met her yet?"

He kissed her.

She looked at him with wide eyes. "Noah..."

"Calm down." He said slowly. "I'll go see what they're doing. You just do what you want."

"Thank you." She squeaked before fleeing.

He stared after her because he'd seen the raging lust in her eyes. Oh, he was definitely blowing her back out. Tonight.

W

Yuria knocked on the door before her. "Karou?"

Karou Seon opened the door. "Hey. You're finally home."

"Yes. Marcy just dropped me off."

"Cool."

"Are you still mad at me?"