Chapter 12 - Monster Class (II)

Carlo’s “Omega” concept was actually very common among adult Alphas. Although on the surface it appeared that Alphas would protect and take care of their own Omegas, but many of them actually did not respect Omegas, and the more extreme Alphas even thought of their Omegas as “Pets”.

This idea of Carlo’s needed to be corrected as soon as possible, at the very least to ensure that the Omega he married in the future would not lead too difficult of a life. Otherwise, whichever Omega had the luck to meet him, would have to suffer a lifetime of hardship—this was why Xi Wei wanted to teach him a lesson.

After all the optical computers were distributed, Teacher Kelly once again read St. Paul Academy’s rules to the students, and then the first class meeting was finally over. Kelly let the students head back to the dormitory by themselves.

Xi Wei called Carlo to visit Aiden in the infirmary together, and Klaire, of course, followed behind them.

When the trio arrived at the infirmary, Randy was sitting by the bedside and Aiden was awake. The father and son were whispering with each other, with Randy having a very gentle smile on his face.

When Aiden saw the three students, he immediately waved and said, “Xi Wei, is the class over?” He was not too familiar with the other two students, so he did not greet them, and focused solely on Xi Wei.

Xi Wei smiled and walked over. He took hold of Aiden’s hand and said, “It’s over. How are you feeling? Are you better?”

Aiden nodded, “Much better.”

“I brought your optical computer with me. By the way, the Class President arranged by Teacher Kelly is also here too see you.” As he said this, Xi Wei looked back at Carlo behind him, “Class President, aren’t you going to say hello to Aiden?”

Carlo was stunned, because Aiden’s pale skin on the white hospital sheets looked nearly the same. He seemed very weak, with the IV needle in the back of his hand sending red blood slowly into his body. This weak omega, he looked as if he might disappear at any time.

Hearing Xi Wei’s words, Aiden curiously looked over. His eyes were very clear, and Carlo could even see his own face projected in them. Then, the boy’s eyes curled up slightly as he smiled very cutely, and asked, “You are our Class President?”

Carlo’s mind finally returned back to reality. He pretended to be calm and said, “Hello, I am the Class President, my name is Carlo Berch.”

Aiden asked, “Are you the one who has the highest score in the test? That Carlo?”

Carlo answered, “Yes.”

Aiden said, “You are really amazing.”

Carlo: “…”

It was strange to be praised by an Omega, and Carlo felt uneasy, especially when those clear eyes of Aiden’s fell on him.

Hearing this conversation, Randy got up from his seat, smiled and said, “Student Carlo, my son’s body is not very good, so please take care of him more in the future.”

Since he had been chosen as the Class President, Carlo was very responsible with his duties. He immediately looked up and said seriously, “Of course, you can be rest assured, Sir.”