Explanations and confessions

Gwen and I split.

Honestly I didn't care, But what I do care about is Courtney and Scott being a thing. What the fuck? She's mine! She's my princess, my only princess.

I watch as Scott flirts with Courtney, my blood boils like an active volcano, who knew I can get so.... so.... Jealous when it comes to Courtney.
"Hey Duncan"
I roll my eyes as I see that guy Mike.
"What the hell do you want?" I ask,
"So, I saw you glaring at Scott and Courtney"
I growl.
"*gasp* you are"
"Look man, I'm not the type of dude to get jealous of some guy with my ex"
I cross my arms,
"She could date whoever the fuck she wants"
"So you don't care that they're kissing right now?"
I look back and see Scott and Courtney locking lips.

Duncan's Confessional: what the hell! Just because she dumped me and I cheated, doesn't mean she could date someone else!! Who does she think she is? How would she feel if I started dating again!?

"Damn, you're so red"
I grab his shirt collar,
"You got a problem with me being mad stick boy?"
"Uh-Uh N-No"
"Good"
I let go of him.
"I miss her" I mumble,
"Mind I ask? Duncan, please don't kill me, but... why did you cheat on her?" Mike asks.
My heart shatters even more, I always ask the same question, how could a knight and shining armor, break his princess' heart?
"I just thought.... I didn't love her, we got so close in a matter of a year, it scared me. I never had emotions like this towards someone man, I just thought Court would just be a one time thing, a one hit wonder. Gwen was a one hit wonder, But Courtney... she completes me, she has the biggest heart, she just didn't let it shine. I still love her, I always loved her, my feelings were just everywhere"
Mike smiles at me,
"Did you just.... opened up to me?"
Did I just confessed my feelings to another dude?
"And don't tell this stuff to me, explain it to Courtney"
"How?" I ask.
Mike and I go to the theater,
"Today's challenge is a bit different, truth or dare or shock"
I go first and see Courtney,
"First question, why did you cheat on Court?"
"Uh.... I was just scared"
The chair did nothing. My team gets a point, I don't wanna bore you but long story short, the villains win. I leave and walk to the woods,
"Duncan!!"
That voice is too familiar so I make a run for it.
"DUNCAN! STOP!"
I look back before feeling a hard surface that slams into my body. I collapse while holding my hand,
"Duncan are you okay?"
My tan skinned former flame helps me up,
"What did you mean by "you were scared" and be honest"
"I was scared about how close we were in a matter of one year. Usually I would just have one hit wonders, but I wanted to be with you forever" I explain,
"But then you would talk about going to law school, becoming the best lawyer, where was me? Your bad boy criminal boyfriend, a tattoo artist"
I look into her onyx eyes.
"Just know Princess, I love you, I'll always love you"
I finish my confession and look down in embarrassment.
"Duncan..."
She comes closer,
"I'll always love you too"
Her lips gently catch mine, my arms wrap around her slim upper waist. Slowly, ever so slowly, we pull away,
"What about Scott?" I ask,
"I'm just using him for the game"
She kisses me again. God, I missed her so much.