V1; Chapter 8: First Two Days Of School Part 2

RWBY runs back with Ruby stating: Objective complete. Alright, our third order of business is!... *Bummed.* Classes.

  (Y/N) already knows where this is going and changes into his Flash suit, while entering Flash time. He then makes seven time remnants as he knows JNPR's not ready either. He and the time remnants then grabs everyone and proceeds to take them to their first class, which is Professor Port's class. The time remnants then run to find different worlds to protect as (Y/N) does not believe in killing unless the punishment fits the crime and even then he believes there should be a fair trial.

*Time skip to near the end of class.*

Professor Port: So, who amongst you to believes themselves to be an embodiment of these traits?

Weiss *Screaming in a angry tone.*: I DO SIR!

Professor Port: Well then, let's find out. Step forward and face your opponent.

  A Boarbatusks

can be heard coming from the cage as Weiss steps forward and takes a battle stance

Yang: Gooo Weiss!

Blake *Waving a team RWBY flag.*: Fight well.

Ruby: Yeah, represent team RWBY!

Weiss: Ruby, I'm trying to focus.

Ruby: Oh, sorry.

Professor Port: Alright. Let the match begin.

  He then swings his axe down, in turn opens the cage. The Boarbatusks then runs towards Weiss, but it froze in fear when it saw (Y/N).

Professor Port: Well, this is rather strange. Young man will you please come down?

(Y/N): Uh... Sure...

  As (Y/N) steps down, the Grimm retreats to its cage.

Professor Port: I am truly sorry Ms. Schnee, but I would like to see just what this Grimm fears.

Weiss: But... I... Grr...

(To be continued...)