V1; Chapter 10: First Two Days Of School Part 4

It is now (Y/N)'s second day at Beacon and Ruby and Weiss have patched things up with help of Ozpin and Port. (Pun unintended.) Currently Jaune is facing Cardin and losing badly.

Cardin: This is the part where you loose.

Jaune: Over my dead- Oof!

   He gets interrupted as Cardin pulls a cheap shot kicking Jaune in the gut.

Glynda: Cardin that's enough. Students as you can see, Mr. Arc's aura has now dropped in the red. In a tournament style dual, this would indicate Jaune is no longer fit for battle and that the official may call the match. Mr. Arc, please refer to using your scroll in combat. Gauging your aura will help you decide when it's appropriate to attack or when it is better to move to a more... defensive strategy. We wouldn't want you to be gobbled up by a Beowolf, now would we?

Cardin: Speak for yourself...

(Y/N) *Grimly.*: I'm sorry, I couldn't hear you, could you speak up please Cardin?

Glynda: Now, now... perhaps another time?

(Y/N): Fine...

Glynda: Remember everyone! The Vytal Festival is only a few months away. It won't be long before other students from other kingdoms start arriving in Vale, so keep practicing! Those who choose to compete in the combat tournament will be representing all of Vale.

*Time skip brought to you by Atlas fighting the Flood.*

Nora: So... There we were in the middle of the night...

Ren: It was day...

Nora: We were surrounded by Ursai.

Ren: They were Beowolves.

Nora: DOZENS OF THEM!

Ren: Two of em...

Nora: But, they were no match and in the end... Ren and I took them down and made a boatload of lien selling Ursa skin rugs!

Ren: *Sighs.* She's been having this recurring dream for nearly a month now...

Pyrrha: Jaune... Are you okay?

Jaune: Huh? Oh, yeah! Why?

Ruby: It's just that you seem a little... not okay...

Jaune: Eh guys, I'm fine... Seriously, look! *As gives a thumbs up and nervous chuckle.*

   (Y/N) just ends up zoning out thinking about everything that's taken place. Never in a million years would he think that it was actually possible to travel to a universe of a show he loves, much less gain an amazing ability and make friends with the characters. After all, that stuff just happens in daydreams or these stories called fanfiction on websites or apps like Wattpad right? He was brought out of his thoughts when he heard a familiar cry of pain and turns to see one of his most hated moments in the RWBY universe.

 After all, that stuff just happens in daydreams or these stories called fanfiction on websites or apps like Wattpad right? He was brought out of his thoughts when he heard a familiar cry of pain and turns to see one of his most hated moments in t...