Prologue: an unsuspecting hero arrives.

As he was fighting a familiar foe. He was just about to finish him off when suddenly a dimensional portal appears and sucked him in. When he arrived he started to look around.
Toad: where the hell am I? I don't recognize this school being here. Better take a look around.

As he did he noticed a girl with short black hair and purple eyes wearing glasses.

???:who are you? You don't look like a student. Identify yourself.
Toad: uh... I just got here. And the names Toad Skywalker.
???:allow me to introduce myself.  I am Sona Sitri. And this is Kuoh Academy. This is my vice president Tsubaki Shinra.
Tsubaki: pleased to meet you.
Toad: yo names Toad Skywalker. I'm the ultimate life form. I made a living by protecting the multiverse from any kind of threat.
Sona:then perhaps you would like to attend this school?
Toad: eh I got nothing better to do anyway. Besides this could be fun.

As they were walking to the main building, little did the boy know that he was being watched by a curtain red head.

???:Akeno who is that boy?
Akeno: I don't know I never seen him before Rias.
Rias: well keep an eye on him. He holds mysterious power.

(Timeskip:5 minutes later.)

Sona:ok you're all set.
Toad: just to be clear, I don't want people to think I'm a pervert.
Sona:you don't need to worry about that I've only known you for a few minutes and I don't believe you're a pervert. But I'd advise you to stay away from a boy named Issei Hyoudou. He's a massive pervert.
Toad: I'll keep that in mind.

As he walked to the classroom the teacher spoke

Teacher: alright class listen up! Today we have a new student. Go on and introduce yourself.
Toad: yo WAZZAP!!!the names Toad Skywalker. Don't mess with me and we'll get along just fine.

As class ended he was approached by a curtain brown haired boy.

Issei: hey! You're the new kid right? I'm Issei Hyoudou.
Toad: oh yeah! Sona warned me about you. You're that pervert she's talked about.
Issei: actually I'm not a pervert anymore.
Toad: why's that?
Issei: I finally realized that being a pervert repels girls. And it's preventing me from finding true love. So I gave up my dream of being the harem king.
Toad: cheer up. You'll find someone special. Just don't give up yet.
Issei: thanks man.

End of prologue