chapter 7:ex-girlfriend returns, Rias vs. Deedlit.

After telling Toad about her pregnancy. Toad was ecstatic because he's gonna be a dad soon.but little did they know that they were being watched by a curtain high elf.

Deedlit: soon Toad very soon you will be mine again. And that hussy will die.

Back to you:

Toad:.......
Rias: is something wrong dear?
Toad: someone's stalking us.
Rias: you don't think it's really her do you?
Toad: only one way to find out.

Toad then thrown a shuriken which caused Deedlit to fall off the tree she was hiding in.

Deedlit: I should've known I couldn't be able to surprise you my love.
Toad: cut the crap Deedlit. And I told you before. I'm done with you.
Rias: what part of "he moved on "don't you understand?
Deedlit: this doesn't concern you, you red haired slut! You're just using him so you can sleep around with other guys!
Toad: bullshit Deedlit Rias is not like that!
Rias: exactly! I love Toad with all my heart. I would never do anything to hurt him. Unlike you.

In a fit of rage Deedlit attacked Rias but Toad shielded her.

Rias: stay back Toad. This is my fight.
Toad: but Rias you're pregnant!
Rias: I'll be fine Toad. I won't do anything to endanger our child.

Deedlit began slashing Rias with her rapier. But Rias countered it with her magic.

Rias: give it up! You can't defeat me!
Deedlit: I'm just getting started!
Toad: geez...this is like the St. Hanazono incident all over again. Only this time the devils are the good guys.

Both Deedlit and Rias became exhausted.

Deedlit: I must admit your attacks are pretty good I'll give that.
Rias: yes well your good but I'm better.

And with one final attack Deedlit was defeated.

Deedlit: I lost. I lost the only man I ever loved.
Toad: Rias has won Deedlit. It's time to move on.
Rias: your attacks lacked power. It's your crazy obsession with Toad is reason why you lost.
Deedlit: it's because of my obsession is what drives me it's what's drove me to this. But I guess even that  wasn't enough.

And with that Deedlit disappeared into the horizon. But one has to wonder. Will she return? Only time will tell.

End of chapter 7.