final chapter: the beginning of a new family.

After the battle with Toads ex things have once again calm down. Rias was doing more paperwork than usual. Toad was hanging out with Millicas. And the rest of the family was doing whatever.

Millicas: hey Toad. Are you gonna marry Rias?
Toad: Hehe....soon little man. Very soon.
Millicas: cool! Because I can't wait for my cousin to be born!

It was then Rias mother appeared.

Venerana: my. He's taken quite a liking to you Toad! 😄
Toad: I have that effect on kids. In fact I'm great with kids!
Venerana: well I hope that someday you will call me mom.
Toad: oh well uh....I'm not sure I feel comfortable with that yet. I mean Rias and I aren't even married yet.
Venerana: it won't be long anyway dear. You two just got engaged. These things take time.
Toad: so true. I have a feeling it'll be smooth sailing from here on out.
???:indeed it will.
Toad: holy crap! The great Sirzechs Lucifer! Uh we're not worthy! We're not worthy!
Zechs: you are indeed worthy Toad.
Toad: I'm guessing Rias told you about me.
Zechs: yes she has. And I must say you've handled yourself pretty well.
Toad: yup it's true. Riser stood no chance against me.
Zechs: we should've realized that Riser would try to take Rias. The blame goes to us.
Toad: no don't worry about it. Everybody makes mistakes. Even me!
???:it is a mistake we will never make again.
Zechs: hello father.
Rias: oh good you're all here.
Toad: did something happened?
Rias: meet the new members of our peerage.
Asia:my name is Asia Argento. I look forward to working with all of you.
Xenovia:I'm Xenovia I used to have a life in the church but now I am a knight in service of house Gremory
Kiba:hey Toad! How you've been man?
Toad: what's up ma brudda? By the way Rias?
Rias: yes dear?
Toad: do you know da wae?
Rias: Toad sweety that meme is so old.
Toad: maybe. But it'll never die.
Venerana: I can never fully grasp the meaning of internet memes.

(Timeskip: 2 months later.)

It was the day of Rias and Toads wedding.

Pastor: do you Toad Skywalker take this woman as your lawfully wedded wife?
Toad: I do.
Pastor: do you Rias Gremory take this man as your lawfully wedded husband?
Rias: I do.
Pastor: then by the power vested in me by all of the underworld. I now pronounce you husband and wife. You may now kiss the bride.

(Another Timeskip suckas! : 1 month later.)

It's been a month since Rias and Toad got married and their daughter Scarlet was born.

Rias: I'm so happy that I finally married the man I love. On top of that I gave birth to a beautiful baby girl.
Toad: y'know honey. Things will only get better.
Rias: very true. I love you Toad.
Toad: I love you too Rias.

The end.